Luck come a helping the Jets again | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Luck come a helping the Jets again

About a minute after the game ended, I just started laughing maniacally. I think my roommates thought I had lost my mind.

I'm not even going to attempt to justify what happened tonight. We tried soooo hard to lose that game. Couldn't run, couldn't pass protect, couldn't stop Romo for the first 55 minutes, etc. End result: Jets victory.

Jets: 1-0
Cowboys: 0-1

That's all that matters, right?

Yes it does, and no matter what the jets did most of the game, when the Cowboys opened the door for the jets, the Jets did respond.

We play the Cowboys this season on Thanksgiving... I hope it's a repeat of Thanksgiving in '03

How much you want to beat, we will not get any cheap mistake to help us. We want t beat them, we will have to flat out have to beat them....skill, not luck is what gets us to the playoffs.

And you just had to come here and tell us about it right ?

clear.gif

Like anyone here gives a f**k.

No one cares. That's why you have a thread on your forum that's already on its 3rd page.

Great now we get to hear about how awesome Sanchez is. I cannot wait for the NFL to put together another minority day and Sanchez is posted all over ESPN...

Luck plays a part with every team, i do think that if we had drafted Freeman we would be a much better team. But you take any win that you can.

I had a feeling the Jets were going to come back and win in the final minute like they always do whenever they are losing bad. It's such a bummer. I thought Romo played really well until late in the 4th quarter. Until the fumble and the interception, he played great (he was like 21/31 300+ yards, 2 TD, 0 Int). Then the impossible happens like it always does with the Jets. Fumlbe on the 1, then blocked punt for touchdown to tie with 5 minutes left--COME ON!This is looking like its going to be another emotional draining season already.

Romo always chokes and fudges it up. that's his MO

I give all the credit in the world to the Jets, once a team shoots themseves in the foot, they do respond, but wow, why do teams always have the Jets beat, and they do something to allow the Jets to get a shot back.

The Cowboys had them beat, they are about to score again (At the very least a FG), and Romo fumbles...wow!!!!!! :bobdole:

That right there is what you Dolphin fans don't get, and why the Jets are a better football team ... From the coaching staff down to the players. We don't put our tails between our legs like a bunch of ******* and whimper away when the other team has us on the ropes. We fight back as hard as we can and find a way to make a play. Its so funny how we always seem to escape with some "lucky" play. How do you suppose that keeps happening?? The jets are never beat until the final whistle sounds. Instead of coming off like a bunch of whiny, jealous crybabies maye you guys should learn something from that.

Just take your Steeler game last year as an example ... you got a bad break, so you folded up the tents with 2:30 still left in the game and then cried about the call afterward as if it was the final play. "Lucky" teams don't do that. They pick themselves up and fight back. "Unlucky" teams like the Dolphins find a corner to go cry in while the game is still going on.

And by the way ... that Sanchez really sucks doesn't he? Did you see the way he lucked his way to 335 yards and 2 TD's??

It's all luck, isn't it amazing how the best teams always seem to be the luckiest? hmmm, maybe they make their own luck?

jets r the luckiest team i have ever seen. They get games handed to them by other teams and Snachez plays ehhh and no run game and somehow they pull it out of their butt to win. If that was us Romo doesnt fumble and never throws that last pick and we lose. And jason witten gets in the endzone on that long pass( that was soft BTW)

It's all luck, isn't it amazing how the best teams always seem to be the luckiest? hmmm, maybe they make their own luck?
No its luck..... Like when sanchez throws passes directly to a defender and he flat out drops it.... thats luck. Sanchez had the most drop ints in the league last year. Its not cuz hes good it cuz hes lucky.

Back
Top Bottom