Male Jets fan punches female in the face after game, under police investigation | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Male Jets fan punches female in the face after game, under police investigation

I don't think anyone has said he was justified, but this guy went way over the line punching her.
If someone, especially a girl, is yelling at you, there is an option NOT to escalate the situation.
It may be hard to imagine, but even if she is hitting you, you still have the option of walking away.
This guy is a loser, drunk, or not. It doesn't matter if the girl was drunk, or if she is also a loser, or if she was hitting him, you don't hit a girl, period.
He could have walked away, or held her back, or yelled to the crowd for help.
Instead, he punches her in the head...really!?

He wasn't fearing for his life, he had plenty of options, but he chose punching her in the head.

Looks liken this jerk has some anger management issues...

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/new-york-jets-fan-punches-female-new-england-patriots-fan-exit-video-102113

If she hits him first out of nowhere then I'd be fine with him clocking her in the jaw. If they're all drunken dolts they all deserve what's coming to them though. People complain about beer prices being so high but we never see a shortage of stories when drunk people at games act like d-bags.

If she hits him first out of nowhere then I'd be fine with him clocking her in the jaw. If they're all drunken dolts they all deserve what's coming to them though. People complain about beer prices being so high but we never see a shortage of stories when drunk people at games act like d-bags.

This.

Like I said the guy is probably a jackass and deserves whatever happens to him. But the girl wasn't just minding her own business. She looks like she was acting like a drunken idiot as well.

When you act like that, Sh*t happens.

This.

Like I said the guy is probably a jackass and deserves whatever happens to him. But the girl wasn't just minding her own business. She looks like she was acting like a drunken idiot as well.

When you act like that, Sh*t happens.

It's an interesting thought. If a broad comes up to you and starts swinging at her, what does one do? Run away? Hit her back? Grab onto her and wrestle her to the ground until she calms down?

When booze is involved anything is possible. I saw a 20-something guy try and beat down a 70 year old at the Jets/Dolphins SNF game a few years back. If I remember right the younger guy even broke his beer bottle on the ground and held it in front of him like he's Dirty Harry.

It's an interesting thought. If a broad comes up to you and starts swinging at her, what does one do? Run away? Hit her back? Grab onto her and wrestle her to the ground until she calms down?

When booze is involved anything is possible. I saw a 20-something guy try and beat down a 70 year old at the Jets/Dolphins SNF game a few years back. If I remember right the younger guy even broke his beer bottle on the ground and held it in front of him like he's Dirty Harry.

Exactly, it's not as easy of a decision as people make it out to be. Especially if your hammered like both of these people probably were. You don't have as much time to think and react. After the incident everyone has their own opinion on what to do but they arent going through it at the time. I'm not saying the guy made the right decision. He didn't. And he appears to be a lowlife. But the girl didn't make the right decision either.

And today NJ Police charged him, the girl who got hit, and 2 other Patriots fans with assault. So I think the cops agree that while this guy (who apparently killed another kid when he was 17) was wrong, so were the Patriots fans who were involved as well. They all got what they had coming to them.

Exactly, it's not as easy of a decision as people make it out to be. Especially if your hammered like both of these people probably were. You don't have as much time to think and react. After the incident everyone has their own opinion on what to do but they arent going through it at the time. I'm not saying the guy made the right decision. He didn't. And he appears to be a lowlife. But the girl didn't make the right decision either.

And today NJ Police charged him, the girl who got hit, and 2 other Patriots fans with assault. So I think the cops agree that while this guy (who apparently killed another kid when he was 17) was wrong, so were the Patriots fans who were involved as well. They all got what they had coming to them.

I meant to say if a broad comes up to you and starts swinging at you....whoops.

Anyway, sometimes it isn't fair to dudes b/c women seem to think it's fine to hit a guy without consequence. But then when a guy steps up and hits her back she's the victim. But yeah everyone in the video needs to be shot with beanbags. I heard they were banned from the stadium.

i can't believe none of the so called men that saw it didn't rush that guy...i don't care what was going on...guys that hit girls need to be curb kicked

It's absolutely mind blowing how some people have 1950's glasses on. Women have been fighting like hell to be seen as equals to men in society. And it absolutely pisses me off to no end that women take advantage of the fine line that exists between being a "girl" and wanting to be "one of the boys". Have you guys noticed that anytime something heavy at work needs to be moved that only men are generally asked to do tasks like this? Even though women make the same wage as men do, and are required by their contractual obligation to the company to do the same work as men. And generally if a women is asked to move something even remotely heavy they always pull the "But i'm a girl." card. Another example, women want to be seen as equals to men in the work place, but the second a man tells any kind of sexual joke, women are always quick to point out that their a "lady" and that it's inappropriate.

The point i'm trying to get at is simple. If women want to be equals, than treat them like equals. If a women runs up to you and starts punching you, why the hell is it inappropriate not to retaliate. Technically it would be sexist not to treat them the same way you would treat a man in the same situation. I'm just saying, before you sit there with your macho manly "Never hit a girl," attitude, be realistic. The only reason this girl even started hitting this dude is because she probably believed that due to social expectations that the dude would never do anything back. And of course as soon as she gets a taste of her own medicine, everyone looks at the girl like the victim. Give me a break... If it was a guy in the same situation no one would even care.

There is nothing you can say to justify hitting a girl,so everything else after that is irrelevant.Also lets say it was a male.

Now we know the guy is 37 or 38 and the girl looks 25ish.

So if you're 6'2 275lbs and you encounter a 25 year male thats 165 wet you're OK punching a kid 10 years younger almost half your size?? Also looking at the girl waving here hands the guy knew she wasnt going to hurt him.

The dude is screwed.His facebook acount and twitter got blown up for it....go hang out there and pat the guy on the back.

Okay I'm changing my post after watching this video a few more times. It's stupid to poke the bear and think that you'll be okay. This is what can happen when you provoke someone. Men for the most part understand that you don't get in someone's face like that and swing and not expect to get punched in the face.

This "lady" if you want to call her that was clearly attacking the man and swinging her arms at him. Women tend to get involved with gossip and drama with other women more than men do. You know why? It's because men know that consequences of acting like that can get you punched in the face.

If women for the most part weren't gossip crazy and dealt with things in a more physical manner, they would understand consequences better. Instead, they get to hide in this bubble of, "I'm a woman so I can do whatever I want and I don't have to face consequences for my actions."

This woman simply experienced the opposite that day. Maybe she'll think twice before running up on someone, arms swinging.

And another thing. If someone has the balls to attack you, who knows what else she had up her sleeve...literally. Or in her pockets. People carry weapons. Everyday. Everywhere. If the guy just tried to restrain her and got cut, who would've been the victim then?

Someone comes at you swinging, you handle it. It doesn't matter if the person has a vagina or not.

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay I'm changing my post after watching this video a few more times. It's stupid to poke the bear and think that you'll be okay. This is what can happen when you provoke someone. Men for the most part understand that you don't get in someone's face like that and swing and not expect to get punched in the face.

This "lady" if you want to call her that was clearly attacking the man and swinging her arms at him. Women tend to get involved with gossip and drama with other women more than men do. You know why? It's because men know that consequences of acting like that can get you punched in the face.

If women for the most part weren't gossip crazy and dealt with things in a more physical manner, they would understand consequences better. Instead, they get to hide in this bubble of, "I'm a woman so I can do whatever I want and I don't have to face consequences for my actions."

This woman simply experienced the opposite that day. Maybe she'll think twice before running up on someone, arms swinging.

And another thing. If someone has the balls to attack you, who knows what else she had up her sleeve...literally. Or in her pockets. People carry weapons. Everyday. Everywhere. If the guy just tried to restrain her and got cut, who would've been the victim then?

Someone comes at you swinging, you handle it. It doesn't matter if the person has a vagina or not.

I was raised not to hit women, and I'm a firm believer in that. However, I agree with you, this chick came at him. If women (or men) want to put themselves in the position where they are getting physically violent with other people then they shouldn't cry if/when they get hit cuz I'm not listening. When people go looking for trouble and they find it then they have no right to complain about it if they got something they weren't expecting

To be fair, this dude is a dirtbag and as much as I hate the jets and some jets fans as well as other obnoxious fans from teams. This shouldn't be used or to pinpoint it as a reflection of the team's fanbase, like "you see, jets fans are classless punks", because, fact of the matter is that there unfortunately are dirtbag fans from all 32 nfl teams in the league. You alreasy know of the hostility eagles fans seem to have, but I can there being low life dolphins fans as well as any other nfl teams's fans and any of them might have done already or would do something like this when drunk, since as said, all teams have some lowlife fans. That just happens as you can have a wide range of the population root for an nfl team and unfortunately some bad apples rooting for a team. I don't know why some people have to be such idiots when drunk. Seriously, it's a GAME, nothing like adults acting like kids when drunk and getting in stupid fights.

To be fair, this dude is a dirtbag and as much as I hate the jets and some jets fans as well as other obnoxious fans from teams. This shouldn't be used or to pinpoint it as a reflection of the team's fanbase, like "you see, jets fans are classless punks", because, fact of the matter is that there unfortunately are dirtbag fans from all 32 nfl teams in the league. You alreasy know of the hostility eagles fans seem to have, but I can there being low life dolphins fans as well as any other nfl teams's fans and any of them might have done already or would do something like this when drunk, since as said, all teams have some lowlife fans. That just happens as you can have a wide range of the population root for an nfl team and unfortunately some bad apples rooting for a team. I don't know why some people have to be such idiots when drunk. Seriously, it's a GAME, nothing like adults acting like kids when drunk and getting in stupid fights.

Maybe he's a dirtbag. Maybe not. I didn't care enough to read more on what happened. I'm just going off of what I saw in the video. All I know is if anyone comes at me thay way, I'm handling my business.

If that makes me a scumbag in the eyes of public opinion then so be it. If trouble comes to my doorstep I'm dealing with it. I don't care if it's a woman. She should've thought about that before getting brolic.

Maybe he's a dirtbag. Maybe not. I didn't care enough to read more on what happened. I'm just going off of what I saw in the video. All I know is if anyone comes at me thay way, I'm handling my business.

If that makes me a scumbag in the eyes of public opinion then so be it. If trouble comes to my doorstep I'm dealing with it. I don't care if it's a woman. She should've thought about that before getting brolic.

Exactly, not everyone shares the view of "you dont hit women". So to bad for that girl. She got in the face of the wrong guy at the wrong time.

Guys definitely a scumbag, butlike i've been saying, I have no sympathy for this girl. Why are you getting involved in a drunken brawl after a Jets-Pats game? She's not innocent.

I agree that any woman who acts that way should be prepared for the consequences. However, as a man I feel like I can handle my business just fine without needing to throw a punch at a 120 pound girl. What that guy did is not very manly to me.

Back
Top Bottom