Male Jets fan punches female in the face after game, under police investigation | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Male Jets fan punches female in the face after game, under police investigation

I agree that any woman who acts that way should be prepared for the consequences. However, as a man I feel like I can handle my business just fine without needing to throw a punch at a 120 pound girl. What that guy did is not very manly to me.

We'll just agree to disagree then. It seems as though there were only four options:

• Restrain her and get hit by the other "lady" friend who was with her and whoever else was in her group.
  • Punch her in the face and keep your hands free for any other would be attackers.
  • Run away
  • Try to resolve the situation peacefully by talking calmly to a drunken fool.

A decision had to be made in a matter of seconds. My natural reaction is to defend myself.

I'm not running away, I'm not leaving myself open to getting sucker punched while trying to keep the peace, and I'm not going to try and reason with a drunk person. You may have chose differently. That's you.

We'll just agree to disagree then. It seems as though there were only four options:
  • Restrain her and get hit by the other "lady" friend who was with her and whoever else was in her group.
  • Punch her in the face and keep your hands free for any other would be attackers.
  • Run away
  • Try to resolve the situation peacefully by talking calmly to a drunken fool.
A decision had to be made in a matter of seconds. My natural reaction is to defend myself. I'm not running away, I'm not leaving myself open to getting sucker punched while trying to keep the peace, and I'm not going to try and reason with a drunk person. You may have chose differently. That's you.
I'm fully capable of defending myself without having to throw a punch at a tiny women. I'm a man. That's me.

Back
Top Bottom