''Marijuana is 10 times better for me than Paxil,'' he said. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

''Marijuana is 10 times better for me than Paxil,'' he said.

Well it is pretty hypocritical of the US government who still has 7 people from the medical marijuana research in the 70's that get free weed every month.

The US government grows it and gives it to those people to this day....only those 7 "special" people, but the number is not the point. If it's fine for those 7 people it should be fine for everyone.

To all the Ricky apoloigist out there.....there's proof that he screwed us all...
Yeah I say us....to include his teammates, fans, and everyone who paid one red cent to support him or his interest. There is no way to excuse what he has done.

Hey Jim Brown, Dan Labastard....look at your boy now... :shakeno:

itsmyk said:
To all the Ricky apoloigist out there.....there's proof that he screwed us all...
Yeah I say us....to include his teammates, fans, and everyone who paid one red cent to support him or his interest. There is no way to excuse what he has done.

Yeah I have to say I have a Jersey I am ashamed to wear now....pretty sad isn't it? :eek:

#84Fan4Life said:
BeatCrazy2 said:
Weed is "just a plant" I don't understand why people make such a big deal out of it. How many times to you see on the news that someone got in a car accident and killed somene because they were high. You don't ! Cause you drive slow and safe when your high.QUOTE]

Anybody else find this problematic? Nobody should EVER condone driving while under the influence of any kind of substance legal or not. If you think "driving safe and slow while high" is a good thing then you are sadly mistaken. Driving slow can be just as dangerous and even more so at times then people who speed.

How is driving slow and "SAFE" become dangerous. Anyways, I'm not saying its something you should go out and do , I'm just saying there are plenty of other things out there that cause much more harm to people . Especially while operating a vehicle.

Senrab21 said:
Have you guys even tried Paxil? Or Marijuana, for that matter? I have sour news for you, not all "legal" drugs are good for you, despite what society and the media tells you. It’s all about politics and the mighty $.

Ok guys here is my take on this whole deal. I have actually been on paxil for social anxiety disorder and it worked great. but last year i started smoking marijuana and went off my paxil and i can honestly say that i feel better now than i ever did on paxil. now i know it is illegal and that a lot of people are against it but to tell you the truth it works, and the best thing is it has no friggen side effects(paxil has a list of side effects). Go a head and bash me if you want but from someone who has tried both that is my honest opinion.

Ricky isnt smoking because of his disorder. He smoked before, during and after his use of Paxil. He smoked long before he was even diagnosed. He isnt smoking a regulated dosage on a set schedule, he goes on tour with Kravitz and smokes as much as he wants when he wants. Anybody that thinks Rickys disorder is his motivation for smoking pot is either fooling themselves or they are as high as Ricky.

BeatCrazy2 said:
How is driving slow and "SAFE" become dangerous. Anyways, I'm not saying its something you should go out and do , I'm just saying there are plenty of other things out there that cause much more harm to people . Especially while operating a vehicle.
It can be more dangerous because if the flow of traffic on the highway is going 70 mph and then you have someone "driving safe and slow" going 50 mph in the fast lane then they can create all kinds of problems.

#84Fan4Life said:
It can be more dangerous because if the flow of traffic on the highway is going 70 mph and then you have someone "driving safe and slow" going 50 mph in the fast lane then they can create all kinds of problems.

First of all , that is annoying , not dangerous. And second , I said safe and slow, not stupid.

itsmyk said:

I make no apologees for Ricky. He's free to make his own choices in life - and he must also deal with the consequences. Leaving his teammates, coaches and Dolphin fans hanging through the timing of his departure is indefensible.

I know one thing, there are alot of pi$$ed off NFL players around the league that are gonna be looking for Ricky. Just because he's a moron doesn't mean he has to take everyone else down with him. Why would he rat everyone out with the masking agent thing ? Now the NFL will be cracking down . What a selfish ba$tard !

BeatCrazy2 said:
Weed is "just a plant" I don't understand why people make such a big deal out of it. How many times to you see on the news that someone got in a car accident and killed somene because they were high. You don't ! Cause you drive slow and safe when your high. Alcohol on the other hand makes you fast and crazy but there's a commercial on tv every 30 seconds. It makes no sense . And as far as losing brain cells and making your stupid. I know a couple kids who are damn near geniuses and they smoke pot like crazy. The kid has been smoking since he was 15 and he got a 31 on his act and got a four year degree with like a 3.9 gpa. I don't think people realize how much of society actually smokes weed. Its not just rappers and gangstas. Its bussinessmen and women, parents, teenagers, old people, star athletes, celebrities and the list goes on and on. And it doesn't seem to be having much of a negative affect from what I see. Besides the stupid as$ government cracking down and busting people so they can look like they are doing something when they need to be worrying about much more important things. Believe me, I am just as pissed at Ricky as anyone else but him saying he smokes pot has nothing to do with it. I'm sure its not going to make all the little kids go out a buy ounce of some bud because Ricky does it. They've probably been smokin since they accidentally stumbled on to mommy and daddy's stash under the bed anyways. Be realistic here people, you sound naive.

I couldn't agree more...what are these people talking about. I bet if you got a real survey about 80-90% of americans have smoked pot and about 50% smoke pot for recreational purposes....It ok to drink 20 beers but weed isn't ok? Most people smoking weed are sitting home eating or sleeping...wheres the harm in that. Most people drunk are fighting with each other or trying to get with someone they think is a lot better looking than they really are...LOL

BeatCrazy2 said:
I know one thing, there are alot of pi$$ed off NFL players around the league that are gonna be looking for Ricky. Just because he's a moron doesn't mean he has to take everyone else down with him. Why would he rat everyone out with the masking agent thing ? Now the NFL will be cracking down . What a selfish ba$tard !

True...he's like the tattle tale kid inschool who had to ruin it for everyone cause he is unhappy an insecure with himself!! What an a$$...one bad apple.

You have to be kidding me....

JJ777 said:
I like how he said its "just a plant"...well CRACK starts off as just a plant too...jees...
This is the most IGNORANT comment that has ever been made on a message board. I dont think it even deserves a response

i wouldnt call crack cocaine from a "plant". You have to do SO much stuff to the coca leaves i wouldnt call it "natural".

Back
Top Bottom