Mark Anderson SIGNED in Buffalo | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mark Anderson SIGNED in Buffalo

wow we couldn't even keep him from buffalo? who the hell are we gonna get to rush the passer?

Good line for them this year. Wonder what the cap hit is?

Relax guys, we got Jamal Westermanstallworthnothing

Who cares? You'll be offseason champs along with Washington like every year. Your team is still in Buffalo, probably in Canada soon. This is a Miami forum by the way, not sure if you noticed.

Sliver of excitement thinking that Ireland would sign this guy but go figure

I should have known.....

finally free.....no more hopeful expectations. Organization has Made the Dolphins a WASTE OF TIME

Who cares? You'll be offseason champs along with Washington like every year. Your team is still in Buffalo, probably in Canada soon. This is a Miami forum by the way, not sure if you noticed.

Yeah I noticed that. Post here alot. Would have kept in the beast of the East but I know there were alot of threads on the main page about him as one f your TGTs so I figured I would let my rival fans know.

Good for the Bills. I can't stand them more than most because I lived in Buffalo though their superbowl years and still live in Buffalo country but i'm glad they're able to land these guys. It's a team that has been struggling for a long time, has a very loyal fanbase, don't have the resources that most others do but the NFL is better when Buffalo is relavent. As much as it pains me to say it but good for them

---------- Post added at 06:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:01 PM ----------

Yeah I noticed that. Post here alot. Would have kept in the beast of the East but I know there were alot of threads on the main page about him as one f your TGTs so I figured I would let my rival fans know.

Yeah you should know that this forum is for Ireland bashing and Ireland bashing only

Back
Top Bottom