Mark Anderson SIGNED in Buffalo | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mark Anderson SIGNED in Buffalo

If the Bills can get a lead then look out...Wanny's d was great in Miami because Miami was able to pound the rock and keep the D fresh..Buffalo could try and score lots of points like they did last year to start..If Buffalo can get those leads they are going to be getting alot of wins..But I will say when Buffalo went on that losing streak their offense was horrible..I think teams started to figure out Buddy a bit..I wonder if he can adjust.

And the Jets trade for a QB that cannot throw so what is your point.

he's not coming here as a QB. My point was, nice moves for Buffalo but let's not act like you got Reggie White and Bruce Smith. You vastly overpaid for Mario but you had to in order to try to re-establish credibility but you still have a way to go.

he's not coming here as a QB. My point was, nice moves for Buffalo but let's not act like you got Reggie White and Bruce Smith. You vastly overpaid for Mario but you had to in order to try to re-establish credibility but you still have a way to go.

Yeah a bad QTR by Sanchez (which will happen) and the circus will start.

IMO the Trade for Tebow was a bad move. What the HC Cant control the locker room so he has to trade for Tebow

dont worry, we still have koa misi and his 3 sacks

Not sure whom I look forward to seeing as a playmaker
Misi with his 1 sack in the last 17 games or Hartline with his 1 td
in the past 26 games...That Jeff Ireland knows playmakers when he sees them

Kinda hard to justify paying Mark Anderson 4 yrs/$28 million, when Eric Winstin got 4 yrs/$22 million. No thanks.

We weren't the only team interested in Anderson so get that clear...he was in Baltimore a few days ago.either buffalo gave him the contract he wanted or he thought they were the better fit.

I'm going to go out on a limb here and guess he went where the money was, just a guess though. . .

Bills making some big steps this year. No doubt they will not be cellar dwellers this year. That will be the Jets. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom