Mark Anderson SIGNED in Buffalo | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mark Anderson SIGNED in Buffalo

Man it's going to be a hard fight for 3rd place in the afc/east...............lol

Who cares? You'll be offseason champs along with Washington like every year. Your team is still in Buffalo, probably in Canada soon. This is a Miami forum by the way, not sure if you noticed.
I noticed that it's the AFCE forum on the boards, "keep your friends close and your enemys closer", it envites and has always drawn discussion from fans in the division. OH..."no smack".

I liked Mark Anderson :(

the Bills are having a good offseason so far.

And even Better is that is real deal is much less than originally reported

Anderson deal worth $19.5M

March 27, 2012 - 10:26 AM | 1 comment

Free-agent defensive end Mark Anderson played his way into a giant increase in pay and a big contract when he signed with the Buffalo Bills. It's worth $19.5 million over four years, according to a league document obtained by The News.

That's less than what was attributed to sources*in numerous media sites, including The News, last week. Anderson will get $8 million this year and $10.5 million over the first two years of his deal, as was widely reported. Initial reports had the deal totalling $27.5 million.

Anderson, who had 10 sacks for the New England Patriots last season, played on a on-year deal worth $1.37 million in 2011. The four-year average of Anderson's new deal is $4.875 million. He got a $6 million signing bonus plus a guaranteed base salary this year of $1.9 million, and a $100,000 workout bonus. His base salaries in subsequent years are $2.5 million, $4 million and $5 million.

The addition of Anderson is key for the Bills' defense. He gives the team a healthy speed rushing option opposite newly acquired free-agent prize Mario Williams. If veteran Shawne Merriman can recover from an Achilles tendon injury or the Bills add another young rush man in the draft, that will just add to their pass-rush arsenal.

---Mark Gaughan

I liked Mark Anderson :(

the Bills are having a good offseason so far.

How was he pressuring the QB? I know most of his sacks were garbage time sacks but was he constantly applying pressure throuhgout games?

And the Jets trade for a QB that cannot throw so what is your point.

Game-Set-Match lol. I've got nothing against Junc personally, but he has a tendency to downplay every offseason move made by division rivals while defending every move made by the Jets ( no matter how mindnumbingly retarded such as the Tebow trade.) There's no doubt in my mind that the Bills have had a better offseason than the Jets or Fins . You should be excited! As for some of my fellow (bitter) Fin fans trying to drive you away - just ignore them too. Jealousy is a b*tch :lol:

don't worry, Miami and the Bills will still have their annual epic battles for 3rd & 4th place.

Reality is going to slap you a lot harder than it will us my friend. Half of us here know what to expect this upcoming season, but you are actually expecting that disaster in New York to turn around and somehow morph back into a Super Bowl contender. It's the equivalent of sitting in a condemned building and swearing everything is alright while it's crumbling all around you lol.

Game-Set-Match lol. I've got nothing against Junc personally, but he has a tendency to downplay every offseason move made by division rivals while defending every move made by the Jets ( no matter how mindnumbingly retarded such as the Tebow trade.) There's no doubt in my mind that the Bills have had a better offseason than the Jets or Fins . You should be excited! As for some of my fellow (bitter) Fin fans trying to drive you away - just ignore them too. Jealousy is a b*tch :lol:

I'm not downplaying anything, I discuss reality. I think Buf had a good offseason but people are acting like they got reggie White and bruce Smith in their primes, they got 1 good pass rusher and one decent one who got the bulk of his sacks last year in garbage time.

The Bills have had a better offseason but they had more room to grow than my team which is still better on paper.

Reality is going to slap you a lot harder than it will us my friend. Half of us here know what to expect this upcoming season, but you are actually expecting that disaster in New York to turn around and somehow morph back into a Super Bowl contender. It's the equivalent of sitting in a condemned building and swearing everything is alright while it's crumbling all around you lol.

so things don't change from year to year? that's interesting, I guess we should tell the Giants that so they can give back their SB trophy.

I'm not downplaying anything, I discuss reality. I think Buf had a good offseason but people are acting like they got reggie White and bruce Smith in their primes, they got 1 good pass rusher and one decent one who got the bulk of his sacks last year in garbage time.

The Bills have had a better offseason but they had more room to grow than my team which is still better on paper.

so things don't change from year to year? that's interesting, I guess we should tell the Giants that so they can give back their SB trophy.

So you REALLY think that the Tebow trade was a good move? Especially where Sanchez is concerned. Because when I look at Sanchez I see a qb with a damaged psyche and confidence issues already. The Tebow circus will chew him up and spit him out IMO. I will come back here and man up if I'm wrong, but I dont think so.

So you REALLY think that the Tebow trade was a good move? Especially where Sanchez is concerned. Because when I look at Sanchez I see a qb with a damaged psyche and confidence issues already. The Tebow circus will chew him up and spit him out IMO. I will come back here and man up if I'm wrong, but I dont think so.

Where have I been jumping for joy that we got Tebow? In a perfect world I wouldn't have wanted the move b/c I hate the wildcat but we were running it anyway and now we have the perfect guy to do it. Will it affect Sanchez? I would hope the end to his '11 season would affect him in apositive way, to strive to improve. We know he can play under pressure and under a circus like atmosphere. if Tim Tebow breaks Sanchez then Sanchez isn' the QB I thought he was and I think he can be. We'll see, I have no idea how this will end up.

I guess things only change for the Jets, not the Bills, huh?

I guess things only change for the Jets, not the Bills, huh?

Maybe they will but a track record of over a decade of failure would lea dme to see it before I believe vs. a team that has had recent success and been mostly succesful for over the past decade.

can't wait to see what mario and mark can do on the edge of this line with marcell dareus and kyle williams in the middle. i think everyone here can agree it will be fun to see them hitting tom brady!

Back
Top Bottom