Mark Anderson SIGNED in Buffalo | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mark Anderson SIGNED in Buffalo

They re-did Stevie Johnson's contract too right? I thought the signing bonus for Williams was pretty high...could be mistaken.

Yes they signed Stevie before Free Agency.

had 40M after the rollover going into the Offseason.

I know reports from Kirwin and Buffalo Media said after the WIlliams Signing they had 22M in space. Since they signed Mario they resigned Bryan Scott and Derek Haggen. (Would not think that would cut to much into their space).

This prolly will be it for Buffalo until draft time. Because I think they want to take 12-15M into the draft and camp time because f Freddy Extension, Levitre and Byrd Extensions

Who cares? You'll be offseason champs along with Washington like every year. Your team is still in Buffalo, probably in Canada soon. This is a Miami forum by the way, not sure if you noticed.

Don't listen to this guy. You're class act all around. Don't think I could go to another team's fan message board and keep my composure like you do with all the bashing you get. You now have a top 5 D-Line. We'll see about the other areas of your team. Congratulations.

Good signing for Buffalo. Thanks for the heads up. I wanted Miami to snag him. I think he will fit Wanny's system very well.

I will love watching this front 4

M. Williams...... Dareus.......K. Williams....... Anderson

Yea...that front 4 is pretty fricken solid. We better get our o-line shaped up this offseason. We will see if it pays off for you, but Buffalo has been extremely aggressive and letting the money flow so far. No offense, but I'm hoping for the worst for your team. :)

Who cares? You'll be offseason champs along with Washington like every year. Your team is still in Buffalo, probably in Canada soon. This is a Miami forum by the way, not sure if you noticed.
Pretty sure he posted here because Ireland was trying to get Anderson to Miami. Don't be an ass.

Yea...that front 4 is pretty fricken solid. We better get our o-line shaped up this offseason. We will see if it pays off for you, but Buffalo has been extremely aggressive and letting the money flow so far. No offense, but I'm hoping for the worst for your team. :)

Non taken. I would not expect anything else LOL

Buf has now signed 2 players from the '06 draft that only have 2 career double digit sack seasons

well, guess buffalo isnt drafting DE in the draft.

We weren't the only team interested in Anderson so get that clear...he was in Baltimore a few days ago.either buffalo gave him the contract he wanted or he thought they were the better fit.

Back
Top Bottom