Marlins.... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Marlins....

Prime Time

Screw You Guys..Im Goin Home!!!
Reaction score
Not many threads about them lately, but right now they are struggling to win ball games. They are playing .500 ball and the hitting isn't picking up although A-Gon has really stepped up. We need another hitter without question, maybe we cna do a little package including Nunez and some prospects for a bat, because we desperately need one.

I haven't been watching as many games lately, but from what I've heard, Billy Koch isn't doing as good as they had hoped he would do

Just be thankful your not a diamondback fan. :(

Both of our aces our injured and the hitting is hot and cold, no different from anyother team excluding the F'ing Yanks.
Getting another bat would not hurt that is for sure. The biggest problem for the Marlins is hitting when there is a man in scoring position. The Marlins might be the worst at this in the NL. Most of the HRs the Marlins hit are with no one on base. I am sure this is driving Jack insane.
I am not to worried about anything at this moment. After the all-star fake is when we ahould turn it on, I HOPE!

Right now our Pitchers are getting upset because they are pitching good enough to win games but they lose and are having bad records due to our terrible hitting.

ThunderCane said:
Both of our aces our injured and the hitting is hot and cold, no different from anyother team excluding the F'ing Yanks.
Getting another bat would not hurt that is for sure. The biggest problem for the Marlins is hitting when there is a man in scoring position. The Marlins might be the worst at this in the NL. Most of the HRs the Marlins hit are with no one on base. I am sure this is driving Jack insane.
I am not to worried about anything at this moment. After the all-star fake is when we ahould turn it on, I HOPE!

You haven;t been paying attention to all the yankee injuries: Brown, Mussina, Quantrill, Giambi, Sheffield, Bernie, Posada, Lee... The Yanks have battled through them all.

nyjunc said:
You haven;t been paying attention to all the yankee injuries: Brown, Mussina, Quantrill, Giambi, Sheffield, Bernie, Posada, Lee... The Yanks have battled through them all.

thats because the Yankees are f'ing stacked, they have depth on top of depth now go tell someone who likes the Yankees

Postseason is all that matters to the Yanks and like the past few years, they aren't winning it all.

It's too bad the Yankees don't have a future. They gave away all of their prospects and minor league players for a bunch of old washed up names.

Ummm....A Rod, Jeter, Sheffield, Matsui, Posada, Conterus, Giambi, Vasques. Are you kidding me. :shakeno:

yea, and who do they have when those players retire? Who can they bring up? And who'se in their farm system that they can throw away to buy more players? I highly doubt every team will take cash and future draft picks for their star players.

t2thejz said:
I like the yankees and there kicking A.S.S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

until they play the Marlins again in this world seris

Back
Top Bottom