Matt Moore destroyed these same Jets last year... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Matt Moore destroyed these same Jets last year...

To place blame on a single person is ridiculous. The WHOLE TEAM PLAYED LIKE ****!! Moore wouldn't have come in and made us comeback. We were letting Josh Mccown treat us like he's Brady. I'm shocked people are saying Gase is a flop or "not the guy" after losing one game. He acknowledged how terrible the team was and himself as a offensive mind. As bad as Cutler looked, to be fair he had no time(I'm a Tunsil supporter but he has sucked so far). Ajayi ran into a brick wall the second he got the ball. They outplayed and outcoached us. Simple as that. They had nothing to lose and everything to gain by beating their hated rivals. If Matt Moore was this godsend, in all seriousness can someone tell me why he's been a content back up for years now. Mike Glennon got $15 mil a year lol Why would the great Matt Moore not first of all want to be a starting QB(every competitor should) and secondly why wouldn't he want to chase a contract if he was a legit starter? I think he knows what he is. He's a GREAT back up and a Mccown like starter. The Jets stopped the run which took us away from our gameplan and we allowed Mccown to tear us apart. All around joke of a performance

Say friend, still making all these awful excuses?

No? Didn't think so.

Adam Gase is an overrated offensive mind and couldn't find points on an arrow. Matt Moore should be the starting QB.

It's perfectly logical. Offense plays well under one QB. Team signs a guy who was so poorly regarded he had to retire at age 32 despite supposedly having franchise QB tools. Team performs badly.

I mean, its logic, and its science, but who cares if things make sense, right?

Best QB on the active roster and it isnt close. Though this is hardly breaking news, im sure the guy is ****ing furious

Best QB on the active roster and it isnt close. Though this is hardly breaking news, im sure the guy is ****ing furious

I would be. He couldn't have played any better those last 4 games last season and put lots of points on the board. If it wasn't for him this team would've missed the playoffs. Our coach responds by pulling a no care turd out of retirement.

Say friend, still making all these awful excuses?

No? Didn't think so.

Adam Gase is an overrated offensive mind and couldn't find points on an arrow. Matt Moore should be the starting QB.

Yup and here we are lol It's easy to say **** in hindsight brother. Gase isn't an awful coach but I'm sure you were saying the same thing last year when we were 1-4. If you read what I said fully, I actually placed blame on other players as well. It's the offensive line, Wrs(didn't mention although it's their fault as well), and QB. Not sure what excuses I made that aren't true lol Moore has had years to be a "starting" QB dude. Call me crazy but I'd actually want to start in the NFL. Adam Gase is an overrated offensive mind? Tell that to the "professionals" that endorse Gase. I guess you know more than Peyton Manning and many others. The funny part is I said "All around joke of a performance." That means everyone. This was the Jets game we're talking about. I could've backtracked after the Saints game and blamed just Cutler. It's more than Cutler unfortunately. So what's going to happen vs the Titans? You seem to know more than an NFL coach that just brought your team to a 10-6 record. Relax, we're only 1-2. Things could change quickly. Is this a correct statement? The WHOLE TEAM PLAYED LIKE ****!! Our Offensive line is performing at an all time low..That means something to you right? No blocking can't throw or run? I don't care who our QB is bro. Start Moore, start whoever..The fact remains Coach Gase didn't want to waste a season so he went with Cutler for many reasons you probably already know. The season ended when RT went down. Simple as that. I apologize for being an optimist rather than hate everything we do. Are you a Tannehill hater too? I hope the ones that are now understand that having the 12th rated QB in the league wasn't so bad lol I'm not a Cutler guy. I'm not a Moore guy. I'm a Dolphins fan. I believe, and for good reason, Adam Gase has things under control the best he can.

Last edited:

You would think so. Sadly, I truly don't believe Moore is that mad. That's what scares me about Moore. He seems very accepting of being a career backup. I don't think he wants to play with that O-line right now lol He might die

Back
Top Bottom