Matt Ryan; too good to pass up | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Matt Ryan; too good to pass up

This is our front seven as it stands after free agency with the bolded players being the starters. Add one cornerback and this is a solid foundation from which to build on. Completely different than our offense which has glaring holes on the offensive line, tight end, slot receiver and qb positions. Can the front seven be improved, absolutely and it will have to be but OT,OG,QB,WR,TE are screaming for improvement. The more I looked at it the more I'm convinced that Chris Long as an OLB is a luxury pick we cant afford. With Moses, Wright and Anderson all showing flashes of ability we not only have starting depth but backup depth as well. To me its either Jake Long or Matt Ryan now and I dont see Long being that much better than Carey on the left side. I dont see Long being a top ten LOT and he would have to be to justify the pick. To me, we get ourselves a right tackle this year like Cherilus or Baker with the 2nd and maybe a project LOT like King Dunlap or Oniel Cousins with a 4th or a Will Robinson with a 6th

91 Holliday, Vonnie DE
94 Starks, Randy DE
90 Wright, Rodrique DE
75 Robinson, Derreck DE

95 Ferguson, Jason NT
96 Soliai, Paul NT
60 Fifita, Steve NT

99 Taylor, Jason OLB
55 Porter, Joey OLB

74 Moses, Quentin OLB
53 Wright, Abraham OLB
98 Roth, Matt OLB
56 Anderson, Charlie OLB
93 Ninkovich, Rob OLB
43 Glymph, Junior OLB
51 Washington, Mark OLB
57 Church, Marcello OLB

59 Torbor, Reggie ILB
52 Crowder, Channing ILB

58 Smith, Kelvin ILB
50 Miles, Edmond ILB
Yeah! I'm starting to feel this way also. I would like J. Long with the 1st and someone like Quentin Groves in the 2nd.

Beck's physical attribute....his accuracy and arm strength...he can throw a football. I don't care for Ryan after looking at his youtube videos...only saw one of his games last year, so I can't compare him to BEck or others. I did see in one of last years draft mags (espn I think), an article on drafted QB success/busts and the one factor that popped up was accuracy over 60%....over 60% really increased odds of NFL success and vice versa.

Back
Top Bottom