Matt walsh tapes are audio tapes | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Matt walsh tapes are audio tapes

The big question is whether Kraft's personal puppy, Goodell, can continue the coverup.

Have you not seen any of the Roger Clemens saga? He said/he said all the testimony thats been given yet the commision still has no physical proof. We've spent millions of tax payers dollars to prove nothing 100% conclusive, What makes you think anything would be any different if this was the NFL? Call Goodell a personal puppy all you want but what he did he did to protect the enitre cash cow and all of its share holders. I believe Goodell is banking on the huge waste of Tax dollars spent investigating MLB and still no positive proof of who is lying as a deterant to the senate judical committee from repeating the same useless waste of our tax dollars. This walsh guy certainly has a questionable character and even if he has a socalled walk thru tape he has no way to prove that Belichick orded him to make it or that he ever saw it. Back to the he said he said all over again. Senator Specter is first an attorney and you have got to believe he's smart enought to know this so why is he even heading down this dead end road? He's not after truth or honesty in the NFL he's after an agreement on broadcast rights for one of his biggest contributors.....comcast. Its all a big power play with one goal in mind $$$$$$$.

Have you not seen any of the Roger Clemens saga? He said/he said all the testimony thats been given yet the commision still has no physical proof. We've spent millions of tax payers dollars to prove nothing 100% conclusive, What makes you think anything would be any different if this was the NFL? Call Goodell a personal puppy all you want but what he did he did to protect the enitre cash cow and all of its share holders. I believe Goodell is banking on the huge waste of Tax dollars spent investigating MLB and still no positive proof of who is lying as a deterant to the senate judical committee from repeating the same useless waste of our tax dollars. This walsh guy certainly has a questionable character and even if he has a socalled walk thru tape he has no way to prove that Belichick orded him to make it or that he ever saw it. Back to the he said he said all over again. Senator Specter is first an attorney and you have got to believe he's smart enought to know this so why is he even heading down this dead end road? He's not after truth or honesty in the NFL he's after an agreement on broadcast rights for one of his biggest contributors.....comcast. Its all a big power play with one goal in mind $$$$$$$.

Or in other words: "Please lord, do not let this man talk, please just let this go away, this has already been the biggest let down of a season for me, it is like getting the hottest girl in school and the right before the pants come off, WHAM....the big let down. I can't handle knowing that my favorite team since 2001 has been tainted".

The big difference between this and Clemens is that if there's any case at all here there will be physical proof of the Pats* cheating in the form of videotapes. If they have videotapes of the Rams SB walkthrough (which, from reading between the lines, it sounds like there are--check PFT yesterday for an interesting read on that from Florio and a potential slip in an AP article recently where the reporter attributed to Walsh the fact that he was the one doing that taping), the Pats* and BB are done. The League can spin that any way it wants until Sunday, but folks aren't dumb enough to believe (a) Walsh did that on his own and/or (b) it couldn't affect the outcome of the game.....

The big difference between this and Clemens is that if there's any case at all here there will be physical proof of the Pats* cheating in the form of videotapes. If they have videotapes of the Rams SB walkthrough (which, from reading between the lines, it sounds like there are--check PFT yesterday for an interesting read on that from Florio and a potential slip in an AP article recently where the reporter attributed to Walsh the fact that he was the one doing that taping), the Pats* and BB are done. The League can spin that any way it wants until Sunday, but folks aren't dumb enough to believe (a) Walsh did that on his own and/or (b) it couldn't affect the outcome of the game.....

What walsh has isn't physical proof the Pats did anything. I know you don't believe it but the facts are he could have very well done this on his own. It is possible just as stealing these so called tapes was possible, just as secretly taping the pats GM Pioli was possible.
The trainer in the Clemens hearing had used gaze and needles but what did that prove, nothing. It doesn't matter what Walsh shows up with on its own it doesn't prove a thing on the part of Belichick. Just as the sryinges and gauze doesn't not physically put a needle full of roids or hgh into clemens anus the so called tape doesn't provide physical evidence that Belichick even knew about it.
You know this week we heard Belichick deny anything from ordering it to ever having seen one even before he was a head coach. We heard Pioli state Walsh was fired for secretly taping his conversations with Walsh. Pioli even stated he had been told of this by 2 video dept co-workers (insert witnesses) of walsh. Walshs attorney denied that allegation but did you notice that he didn't offer up a reason why walsh was fired, and he was fired by the Pats. There are some serious questions Walsh needs to answer about himself here before he expects the public to just take him on his word because in the end thats what this will all come down to. He said / he said

What walsh has isn't physical proof the Pats did anything. I know you don't believe it but the facts are he could have very well done this on his own. It is possible just as stealing these so called tapes was possible, just as secretly taping the pats GM Pioli was possible.
The trainer in the Clemens hearing had used gaze and needles but what did that prove, nothing. It doesn't matter what Walsh shows up with on its own it doesn't prove a thing on the part of Belichick. Just as the sryinges and gauze doesn't not physically put a needle full of roids or hgh into clemens anus the so called tape doesn't provide physical evidence that Belichick even knew about it.
You know this week we heard Belichick deny anything from ordering it to ever having seen one even before he was a head coach. We heard Pioli state Walsh was fired for secretly taping his conversations with Walsh. Pioli even stated he had been told of this by 2 video dept co-workers (insert witnesses) of walsh. Walshs attorney denied that allegation but did you notice that he didn't offer up a reason why walsh was fired, and he was fired by the Pats. There are some serious questions Walsh needs to answer about himself here before he expects the public to just take him on his word because in the end thats what this will all come down to. He said / he said

Yeah, right, dream on. Now who sounds like a crazy conspiracy theorist? Pats* fans are the only people on the planet who will believe that Walsh did this on his own and that BB and the Pats* are innocent in such a case. There's been plenty of smoke in and around that team and this will only provide the "fire" we've all long suspected is there. Personally, I'm holding out for them getting folks to flip all the way up to admitting they've bribed refs, as the video evidence also seems to suggest.....

This isnt a court of law. This is an internal league matter. Proof of taping the Rams is enough to sway public opinion in demanding that the Patriots are punished further. They dont need to prove the ridiculous notion that Walsh did this on his own. Its a PR thing and the Patriots will be stripped of their SB win because the public outside of New England will demand it. Its not law its business

Yeah, right, dream on. Now who sounds like a crazy conspiracy theorist? Pats* fans are the only people on the planet who will believe that Walsh did this on his own and that BB and the Pats* are innocent in such a case. There's been plenty of smoke in and around that team and this will only provide the "fire" we've all long suspected is there. Personally, I'm holding out for them getting folks to flip all the way up to admitting they've bribed refs, as the video evidence also seems to suggest.....

Well I believe O.J. Simpson cut his ex wifes throat too but he walked away a free man. What you believe doesn't mean a thing. The NFL has an ex FBI agent investigating Walsh why do you suppose that is? Oh yeah thats right because everyone believes him.

The star witness is full of character issues and creditability questions

Did he steal these tapes or did he make them himself...either a thief or a liar?
If he stole them what did he steal them for...Blackmail or extortion?
What was he doing contacting espn...see above
Why didn't he come forward at the get go...see above
What is the real reason he was fired as his lawyer denied Piolis reason ..
....thief or liar or extortionist and blackmailer????
If he's done nothing wrong then why does he need a kitchen sink indemnity?

Those questions need to be answered before I'd believe him or offer him indemnity. Did this guy have an ax to grind because of being fired? Because if he does he certainly had the opportunity and the means to fabricate these so called tapes.
But wait we should all just believe him because theres smoke in and around the team. Yeah right

Dude seriously, your sig says "buffalos going to the super bowl". You have zero credibility.

just like your team, no credibility you are the last one tombradywoot to talk about credibility
now you have a former patriot saying this has been done, just more confirmation

and now some in the media are giving credit to ted johnson who said he used to get signals on a sheet a week before the game on sunday

walsh to me is just icing on the cake
the patriots should either be stripped of the titles or have a huge * in the books also a huge * placed on the trophies
they should lose there entire draft and bb and co should be fired on spot

This isnt a court of law. This is an internal league matter. Proof of taping the Rams is enough to sway public opinion in demanding that the Patriots are punished further. They dont need to prove the ridiculous notion that Walsh did this on his own. Its a PR thing and the Patriots will be stripped of their SB win because the public outside of New England will demand it. Its not law its business

Correct its not a court of law and in fact nobody has broken any laws. The NFL doesn't have to please you, me or even Senator Specters opinion and to tell you the truth I don't think they really will do any more than has already been done. Seeing its a business and not law we're really dealing with, the league will do whats best for business, and that is close the door on all this nonsense here and now. Haven't you been reading or listening because the league has been sending a message loud and clear.

Words from the competition committee:

Its a league matter...
We feel the league's investigation was through
and are satisfied with the findings...
we need to move on
The steelers owner stating the video tape had no effect of the outcome of the NE vs Steelers games
Andy Reid stating he doesn't believe the eagles lost because of any stolen signals
The commisioner himself saying teams know their signals are stolen so they change them up.
Both The Patriots and the Jets decline request from the Senator wacko Specter to be questioned. Yeah imagine that even the jets won't talk.
Why?

The league is getting its house in order and putting forth a united front and Specter is being locked out in the back yard. Cheating of the past has been handled internally and this is how this will be taken care of now. We'll most likely never see what Walsh has as the league doesn't care they just want to move on. If they did care we'd have already heard what he has say and seen those spy tapes. but the fact is it doesn't matter what Walsh has to say or show its not good for business and thats whats most important to the entire league.....the bottom line $$$$

The senator has a personal agenda against the league and is trying to use the patriots and camera gate to get to the league but make no mistake about it, it has nothing to do with honest games.

So the facade of honest and fair games will continue to be just that merely a facade.
So tell me adamprez what are you going to do when you finally figure this all out? Stop going to or watching dolphins games? Perhaps no more dolphins hats or shirts in your closet? Maybe stand on your street corner with picket signs?
Yeah that ought to teach the NFL a lesson.

Correct its not a court of law and in fact nobody has broken any laws. The NFL doesn't have to please you, me or even Senator Specters opinion and to tell you the truth I don't think they really will do any more than has already been done. Seeing its a business and not law we're really dealing with, the league will do whats best for business, and that is close the door on all this nonsense here and now. Haven't you been reading or listening because the league has been sending a message loud and clear.

Words from the competition committee:

Its a league matter...
We feel the league's investigation was through
and are satisfied with the findings...
we need to move on
The steelers owner stating the video tape had no effect of the outcome of the NE vs Steelers games
Andy Reid stating he doesn't believe the eagles lost because of any stolen signals
The commisioner himself saying teams know their signals are stolen so they change them up.
Both The Patriots and the Jets decline request from the Senator wacko Specter to be questioned. Yeah imagine that even the jets won't talk.
Why?

The league is getting its house in order and putting forth a united front and Specter is being locked out in the back yard. Cheating of the past has been handled internally and this is how this will be taken care of now. We'll most likely never see what Walsh has as the league doesn't care they just want to move on. If they did care we'd have already heard what he has say and seen those spy tapes. but the fact is it doesn't matter what Walsh has to say or show its not good for business and thats whats most important to the entire league.....the bottom line $$$$

The senator has a personal agenda against the league and is trying to use the patriots and camera gate to get to the league but make no mistake about it, it has nothing to do with honest games.

So the facade of honest and fair games will continue to be just that merely a facade.
So tell me adamprez what are you going to do when you finally figure this all out? Stop going to or watching dolphins games? Perhaps no more dolphins hats or shirts in your closet? Maybe stand on your street corner with picket signs?
Yeah that ought to teach the NFL a lesson.

You mistake the power of the NFL. In the end they are at the whim of advertisers and fans.Now as I have stated, the entire NFL fanbase minus the Patriots fans wants to see the Pats hit hard on this. Granted pickets or letter writing campaigns arent going to do it but what will get the NFL to act is the media. The NFL needs the media and the media is circling around this story like sharks smelling blood. In the end, Goodell will have to take his good buddy, Kraft, down. And with it at least one SuperBowl will be sacrificed. Then the media Gods will be satisfied

You mistake the power of the NFL. In the end they are at the whim of advertisers and fans.Now as I have stated, the entire NFL fanbase minus the Patriots fans wants to see the Pats hit hard on this. Granted pickets or letter writing campaigns arent going to do it but what will get the NFL to act is the media. The NFL needs the media and the media is circling around this story like sharks smelling blood. In the end, Goodell will have to take his good buddy, Kraft, down. And with it at least one SuperBowl will be sacrificed. Then the media Gods will be satisfied

Really? So let me see If i can get this straight. I mistake the power of the NFL? LOL
So the entire fan base minus us pats fans wants to see the pats hit hard on this? Well they have already been hit hard but lets forget that for a moment.
So this "entire fan base" is going to do what to the NFL to get their way? Next season on opening day are they going to boycott there favorite teams games? So the jets fans won't what buy tickets to say a jet/bills game? Or perhaps the Colts fans won't buy a ticket to see the colts play the jags? Or do you suppose none of these fans won't tune in on tv? We both know they will and those advertisers will be bellying up to buy time just as they've done in the past. So how exactly are these fans going to force Goodell to take down his good buddy as you say? Opening day there will be what 15 games played and 14 of them will not be the patriots so what do you expect those fans to blow off there own teams to get to goodell? It isn't going to happen, And the great and powerful media wizard will do what exactly? The media wants to sell papers and thats all they care about. When this dies out those media sharks will be on to the next piece of fresh meat to again sell papers. If the the NFL just closes the door on this what are they going to do just re-release old stories? The senator is really powerless as we've already determind nobody broke the law and goodell didn't burn CIA tapes. The senate would be quite foolish to allow Specter to indemnify walsh to aquire evidence for something thats not even against the law. Hell he can't even get anyone with in the league to talk to him anymore.
The fact is the Pats and the Kraft have made more money for the league this season than any other NFL team and I can tell you as a business man Goodell loves that. Time to face facts the NFL holds all the cards and their looking to play a winning hand not fold their cards. To commisioner Goodell the best thing he can do from a business stand point for the league and its owners is end this and move on and thats what I expect him to do.

Really? So let me see If i can get this straight. I mistake the power of the NFL? LOL
So the entire fan base minus us pats fans wants to see the pats hit hard on this? Well they have already been hit hard but lets forget that for a moment.
So this "entire fan base" is going to do what to the NFL to get their way? Next season on opening day are they going to boycott there favorite teams games? So the jets fans won't what buy tickets to say a jet/bills game? Or perhaps the Colts fans won't buy a ticket to see the colts play the jags? Or do you suppose none of these fans won't tune in on tv? We both know they will and those advertisers will be bellying up to buy time just as they've done in the past. So how exactly are these fans going to force Goodell to take down his good buddy as you say? Opening day there will be what 15 games played and 14 of them will not be the patriots so what do you expect those fans to blow off there own teams to get to goodell? It isn't going to happen, And the great and powerful media wizard will do what exactly? The media wants to sell papers and thats all they care about. When this dies out those media sharks will be on to the next piece of fresh meat to again sell papers. If the the NFL just closes the door on this what are they going to do just re-release old stories? The senator is really powerless as we've already determind nobody broke the law and goodell didn't burn CIA tapes. The senate would be quite foolish to allow Specter to indemnify walsh to aquire evidence for something thats not even against the law. Hell he can't even get anyone with in the league to talk to him anymore.
The fact is the Pats and the Kraft have made more money for the league this season than any other NFL team and I can tell you as a business man Goodell loves that. Time to face facts the NFL holds all the cards and their looking to play a winning hand not fold their cards. To commisioner Goodell the best thing he can do from a business stand point for the league and its owners is end this and move on and thats what I expect him to do.

As I said in my post the fans have nothing to do here. Its all the media. And this is one of those times where the fans and the media interests are on the same page.

Dont discount Specter either. Football enjoys some extra legal privileges that could be stripped if they come off as arrogant in this. The league will not stand up to the media. In the end the Patriots will be served up on a dish like a pig with an apple in its mouth

As I said in my post the fans have nothing to do here. Its all the media. And this is one of those times where the fans and the media interests are on the same page.

Dont discount Specter either. Football enjoys some extra legal privileges that could be stripped if they come off as arrogant in this. The league will not stand up to the media. In the end the Patriots will be served up on a dish like a pig with an apple in its mouth

The media is nothing more than a bunch of talking heads. ESPN was the network approached 1st approached by Walsh did you see them stand up and offer to indemnify him? So much for the media.
I think your give specter way too much credit in all of this and last I knew there was no law against arrogance. Without some further evidence this is going to be put to rest and the NFL isn't going to kitchen sink indemnify a guy to cut their own throats even Specter has reached that conclusion.

I might have missed the point anyway explain this

PATRIOTS SAY THEY HAVE NO PRIVACY AGREEMENT WITH WALSH YET HE WANTS PROTECTIONS FROM PATRIOTS FOR NOT SUEING HIM?.I DO NOT GET THIS CAN SOMEONE EXPLAIN THIS UNLESS OFCOURSE WHAT HE HAS IS STOLEN PROPERTY.

Back
Top Bottom