Matt walsh tapes are audio tapes | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Matt walsh tapes are audio tapes

Got to dig up this old thread of mine due to this statement in the deal between walsh and NFL.

The agreement specifically provides indemnity for Walsh with respect to “any alleged audiotaping by Walsh of any of his superiors while employed by the Club.†And that’s surely a reference to the contention from Patriots V.P. of player personnel Scott Pioli that Walsh was fired for secretly recording conversations between the two of them.

At the time, Walsh’s lawyer called the allegation a “complete fabrication.†So if it’s a complete fabrication, why would the indemnity agreement specifically include such activities? If it’s a “complete fabrication,†there’s no need to seek idemnity, is there?

Got to dig up this old thread of mine due to this statement in the deal between walsh and NFL.

The agreement specifically provides indemnity for Walsh with respect to “any alleged audiotaping by Walsh of any of his superiors while employed by the Club.†And that’s surely a reference to the contention from Patriots V.P. of player personnel Scott Pioli that Walsh was fired for secretly recording conversations between the two of them.

At the time, Walsh’s lawyer called the allegation a “complete fabrication.†So if it’s a complete fabrication, why would the indemnity agreement specifically include such activities? If it’s a “complete fabrication,†there’s no need to seek idemnity, is there?

And the Agt. also clearly contemplates situations where the Pats may want to argue Walsh was acting on his own--does that then mean he has the SB 36 tape by your logic (or Florio's logic, I should say)?

And the Agt. also clearly contemplates situations where the Pats may want to argue Walsh was acting on his own--does that then mean he has the SB 36 tape by your logic (or Florio's logic, I should say)?

The biggest problem is its been 104 days since walsh said "nothing" and we are still arguring and i am curious to see what the heck this guy has.Also , if you read the print the NFL will cover the charges if he is seued.say he brings this audio tapes out and being a resident of MA he will be sued automatically by the DA for this. this is even more complicated that if senator arlen wants to check these out and go public as this will be one more slavo against the patriots act [not the team but the republican taping law /w magistrate approval] . As a republican he will not touch it even after all the this talk :sidelol:.

Good luck this season though, I mean we all watch sports for fun and it would depressing to constantly lose. I was bummbed after SB which amazing as i never felt so bad when they lost before and realized that the media makes it more important then it is which is just a game.

Good luck this season though, I mean we all watch sports for fun and it would depressing to constantly lose. I was bummbed after SB which amazing as i never felt so bad when they lost before and realized that the media makes it more important then it is which is just a game.

no no, if anything the media didn't make a big enough deal out of that loss...

that was a loss of EPIC proportions, perhaps the biggest loss in NFL history.

to be so close to being immortal, a feat that is nearly impossible, and then to let it slip through the grasps? there is a football God son, and he spoke...pats are not worthy.

:up:

to be so close to being immortal, a feat that is nearly impossible, and then to let it slip through the grasps? there is a football God son, and he spoke...pats are not worthy.

can I get an amen!?

some one needs a life ?:sidelol:.honestly that was funny.

You know what always seems to get lost in this whole "Spygate" thing is how Mangini totally ****ed over his old coach!

I wonder if he knew the **** was gonna hit the fan like this when he blew the whistle on Bellicheat...
It wasn't Mangini who caught the Patsies* and turned them in,it was Steve Yarnell,the Jets head of security.He caught them filming and pointed it out to NFL security who then confiscated the evidence.This happened while Mangini was ON THE FIELD coaching the Jets.He found out after halftime about the cheaters tactics.
Yarnell used to work for the FBI and is very good at his job.He caught the Patsies* last season and the league swept it under the rug and said if they didn't have a smoking gun they wouldn't do anything about it.That's why Yarnell was so focused on them this time around.He was determined to catch them red-handed with the goods and he did(and how spankie)!!
Here's your smoking gun commissioner.............................:sidelol::sidelol:

Back
Top Bottom