Matty Ice No.1 Makes Most Sense | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Matty Ice No.1 Makes Most Sense

Welcome back Soap, but Beck is not a bust yet, and Chris Long is not Matt Roth, no way.

Is the soap back????

We gotta get the soap box going again.

SlipperySoap----"Physically challenged 2nd round money bargains" :lol:

Falcons - Matt Ryan, QB, Boston College (6-5, 228) - Word out of Atlanta is that owner Arthur Blank is enamored with Ryan, who will help give his beleaguered franchise a face to be marketed in the post-Vick, post-Petrino era. Also, Ryan should be as ready as any college QB to step in and play on day one, as he played in a pro system at B.C. and looks to have strong mental makeup.

Why would the Dolphins not pick him number #1 very easy the draft is full of #1 picks like Matt Ryan that just did not make it. You can argue that they are not as talented Matt Ryan or you can argue that they were drafted by horrible teams that ruined their careers. Right now the Dolphins are a horrible team. Let me tell you the reasons they are horrible no OL, rebuilding the entire defense, a new head coach whom has never been a head coach, a whole new coaching staff and basically a whole new team with personell that has never played together. Yes we have Bill Parcells and yes at the end of 2008 we will be a better team than we are right now probably! Still to consider drafting a rookie QB and throw him into this mess is insane "unless" you are absoluty certain he is a steal when you draft him and you cannot afford not to pick him up. Matt Rayan is not a steal as the #1 pick in this draft he may be the best QB in the draft "maybe" but not a steal. I hope we do not draft a QB this year but if we can "steal" one then that will be OK I just hope they put him on IR in the preason and trot him back out next year when our team is ready.

Back
Top Bottom