Matty Ice No.1 Makes Most Sense | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Matty Ice No.1 Makes Most Sense

Matt Ryan is the real deal. He has whips for arms, extremely intelligent, spreads the ball, very good mobility and ability to throw on the run... he has intangibles falling out his arse!!! I am praying we take him!!

He doesn't have a great arm or mobility! I know you guys want a qb so bad that you've created one in your head.

Matt Ryan is the real deal. He has whips for arms, extremely intelligent, spreads the ball, very good mobility and ability to throw on the run... he has intangibles falling out his arse!!! I am praying we take him!!

Well no. Actually his arm strength is very suspect, and the vast majority of his passes were all to his Runningbacks. He ISNT mobile....so aside from that, yeah, you pretty well nailed it...:up:

Anyone who starts any thread claiming on the basis of three and a half games that ANYONE is a bust, should be banned just for being an idiot.

Why would anyone think the rest of what they have to say carries any credibility whatsoever when they start with rubbish like that. It matters not whether it flies in the face of my long term opinion of John Beck or not. It's retardation on a magnificent level.

Just like you shouldnt judge his thread based just on him saying Beck is a bust. Truth is none of us know yet whether or not Beck is a bust. Youre right about that. So dont be a hypocrite and judge his thread based on that statement he made.

Soaps thread starting post does have SOME credibility. Read the rest of it. If you say it starts with rubbish(and you have a point there) and dont bother reading the rest, then arent you guilty of doing the same thing essentially that he is doing by saying Beck is a bust after 4 games????????????

In the midst of all that ranting he is doing(and obviously the guy is just blowing off some steam about the fact we keep wasting our time with retreads and projects at the QB position) he actually makes some quality points that are based on facts. I see where he is coming from. Im tired of not having a QB too.

It's gonna be sweet!:sidelol:

It's really sad that some like yourself take this debate too seriously and have to make it personal with smarmy remarks like above. I shouldn't say some, because honestly, you're the only one that I noticed that consistently is smarmy or personal in your responses.

I know that if by chance we do take Matt Ryan, I take no pleasure in the fact that it will upset some fellow Dolphin fans. Don't forget we're all on the same team when it comes right down to it.

It's really sad that some like yourself take this debate too seriously and have to make it personal with smarmy remarks like above. I shouldn't say some, because honestly, you're the only one that I noticed that consistently is smarmy or personal in your responses.

I know that if by chance we do take Matt Ryan, I take no pleasure in the fact that it will upset some fellow Dolphin fans. Don't forget we're all on the same team when it comes right down to it.

This coming from the same guy who thought the ban thing was serious:rolleyes:

The most ironic thing is that out of everybody in this thread complaining and mhooaaning, you call out freaking TOTO, one of the nicest most sensible guys on this site.

I can't wait to draft Ryan so we can tie up 60 mil into a player who might be average or even if were lucky good, why take those OTHER guys who play in positions that were in desperate need of that have a hell of alot more upside to be potential PROBOWLERS. Yeah, can't wait !!!

Just like you shouldnt judge his thread based just on him saying Beck is a bust. Truth is none of us know yet whether or not Beck is a bust. Youre right about that. So dont be a hypocrite and judge his thread based on that statement he made.

Soaps thread starting post does have SOME credibility. Read the rest of it. If you say it starts with rubbish(and you have a point there) and dont bother reading the rest, then arent you guilty of doing the same thing essentially that he is doing by saying Beck is a bust after 4 games????????????

In the midst of all that ranting he is doing(and obviously the guy is just blowing off some steam about the fact we keep wasting our time with retreads and projects at the QB position) he actually makes some quality points that are based on facts. I see where he is coming from. Im tired of not having a QB too.

Except it's such a ridiculous statement.

It's hardly hypocritical and frankly it's a pretty poor comparison.

The most ironic thing is that out of everybody in this thread complaining and mhooaaning, you call out freaking TOTO, one of the nicest most sensible guys on this site.

That's your opinion. My experience thus far contradicts your statement 100%.

If we draft him I will be upset enough, but the name Matty Ice dies right here right now. I refuse to have a player that we call 'Matty Ice' on this team.

3 - Falcons - Matt Ryan, QB, Boston College (6-5, 228) - Word out of Atlanta is that owner Arthur Blank is enamored with Ryan, who will help give his beleaguered franchise a face to be marketed in the post-Vick, post-Petrino era. Also, Ryan should be as ready as any college QB to step in and play on day one, as he played in a pro system at B.C. and looks to have strong mental makeup. :D

If this statement in red is true why on earth would we not draft him No.1 Overall and start him from day one? This team needs a new Dan Marino a new franchise QB and we are just going to hand him off to the Falcons and put all our eggs on freakin John Beck and Josh McCown? :unsure:
If the statement in red in true, it would make Matt Ryan this year's version of Brady Quinn. A lot of people were saying (including myself) that Quinn was the most NFL ready QB in last year's draft because he played in a pro style offense and coached by Charlie Weis, who was supposed to be a quarterback guru because of his work with Tom Brady.

I have absolutely nothing against Matt Ryan but it irritates me when someone calls another player a bust just so they can make another player look good. Why can't you just say why you want Matt Ryan without calling John Beck a bust. IMO, it makes any statement you make after that less credible.

He doesn't have a great arm or mobility! I know you guys want a qb so bad that you've created one in your head.

Haha I know right.. Truth is both Beck and Ryan have the same chance of suceeding, which is absolutely zero if we dont fix the rest of the team. The number 1 pick can be used in much better ways then a qb

Bummer. People need to ease up on the Soap IMHO. True the guy does say things that make no sense(like calling Beck a bust), but you can see his passion. He just wants what we all want. A winning team. He's tired of not having a solid QB(like most of us) and wants some resolution already.

On top of all that the guy is downright hillarious. Cut him some slack. Give the guy a break already. Its not like he is attacking other members or making racist comments or something. Im sorry, but this place needs to lighten up a lil IMHO. Its all in fun.

Even if you disagree with everything the Soap says, you cant say his stuff isnt funny. I mean if you think he is so far off wouldnt you at least laugh a little from that angle? You know, find his opinions laughable. I think some of them are.

I mean seriously, the guy was talking about Tony Bua(who I dont think has been on the team for 2 years or so) and some name Ive never heard of(I think he was thinking of Greg Camarillo and said something like Rich Cameron:lol:). How is that not funny?

The guy should have his own forum on this site. :lol: THE SOAP BOX!!!

Reminds me of a funny George Carlin bit where he talks about whacked out people and says...."some of them you wanna keep em around just for the entertainment. Like a guy who tells ya the king of sweeden is using his penis as a radio transmitter, to send anti-semetic, lesbian, meatloaf recipes to Soupy Sales and Marvin Hamlish." " A guy like that you wanna give him his own radio show" :lol: Carlin is great!

Is this true? I thought none of the ban talk was serious? I thought this was just drama? Or is this just another phase of the joke?

Yeah, Soap has gone over the top in his debates, but there are people that are just as ridiculous on the other side of the argument who have made claims as far as Matt Ryan is a noodle armed wuss who shouldn't even be drafted. And people fall all over themselves to thank whoever makes these comments.

Back
Top Bottom