Matty Ice No.1 Makes Most Sense | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Matty Ice No.1 Makes Most Sense

Matt Ryan argueably may be the top QB prospect in this draft....but he's NO DOUBT not worth the top pick in this draft. I watched the Tuna himself say (before he was hired by the Dolphins) that it is awefully difficult to properly evaluate a rookie QB...especially when surrounded by poor talent (not a direct quote...but the same substance) Henne or Flacco (my fav) is more likely...

You must have a reading problem...where did I say that Beck was a bust? See thats the problem...people don't take the time to read and think...they jump to conclusions.

If you ask me...I'd tell you that perhaps we fans are expecting too much from him from the beginning...heck he wasn't a top QB coming out of the draft...certainly not in a Mannings class...or even a Marino's class. He is what he is...a project...that has a 50/50 chance to becoming a NFL QB.

Excellent, we are getting somewhere.

Show me something..ANYTHING that says Ryan is anything but what you have just decribed Beck as being!!...and you are on the band-wagon to use the #1 overall on him?

Ohhhhhh......Id rather have a bottle in front of me, then have to have a frontal lobotomy

Excellent, we are getting somewhere.

Show me something..ANYTHING that says Ryan is anything but what you have just decribed Beck as being!!...and you are on the band-wagon to use the #1 overall on him?

Ohhhhhh......Id rather have a bottle in front of me, then have to have a frontal lobotomy

Again...where did I ever say I wanted Ryan? I'd take that bottle and put it away...if I was you....of course that Lobotomy...didn't already happen now..did it? :lol:

Anyone who starts any thread claiming on the basis of three and a half games that ANYONE is a bust, should be banned just for being an idiot.

Why would anyone think the rest of what they have to say carries any credibility whatsoever when they start with rubbish like that. It matters not whether it flies in the face of my long term opinion of John Beck or not. It's retardation on a magnificent level.

No doubt!

As anyone can post any opinion they want, fans that expect at least some thought and substance from posts can point out one that lacks both as rubbish.

I've seen lengthy discussions pointing out "concerns" about Beck and his future without someone saying he knows without doubt that he's a bust which fly's in the face of a pretty basic concept of rookie development.

I've also seen lengthy discussions on the merits of considering Ryan without the claims that he's a clear consensus top QB choice as well as announcing him as a can't miss QB. Neither of which I've seen to be the case in reading a representative of scouts/draftniks comments.

In these solid discussions no one was calling for a posters ban or posting about their awe of the posters incompetence.

This poster however not only rely's solely on the absurd angles of these arguments but he has gone out of his way to post the arguments over and over and over again in different threads. Some threads not even dealing with the subject.

Proclaiming Brady Quinn as a superstar QB we should trade anything we can for him.....
**Quinn has proven NOTHING as of yet**

Proclaiming Matt Ryan as a clear HOF QB before he's even drafted

Proclaiming all our draft picks are busts from a year ago.

Proclaiming Ronnie Brown is a bust and how we should rely on R. Williams to be our #1 back. A guy who is now reaching twighlight years, is one strike away from banishment and one bad joint away from fleeing to Bangladesh to study Hookah enhanced Yoga.

All of this with nothing of substance to back it up but knee jerk rants.

No doubt!

As anyone can post any opinion they want, fans that expect at least some thought and substance from posts can point out one that lacks both as rubbish.

I've seen lengthy discussions pointing out "concerns" about Beck and his future without someone saying he knows without doubt that he's a bust which fly's in the face of a pretty basic concept of rookie development.

I've also seen lengthy discussions on the merits of considering Ryan without the claims that he's a clear consensus top QB choice as well as announcing him as a can't miss QB. Neither of which I've seen to be the case in reading a representative of scouts/draftniks comments.

In these solid discussions no one was calling for a posters ban or posting about their awe of the posters incompetence.

This poster however not only rely's solely on the absurd angles of these arguments but he has gone out of his way to post the arguments over and over and over again in different threads. Some threads not even dealing with the subject.

Proclaiming Brady Quinn as a superstar QB we should trade anything we can for him.....
**Quinn has proven NOTHING as of yet**

Proclaiming Matt Ryan as a clear HOF QB before he's even drafted

Proclaiming all our draft picks are busts from a year ago.

Proclaiming Ronnie Brown is a bust and how we should rely on R. Williams to be our #1 back. A guy who is now reaching twighlight years, is one strike away from banishment and one bad joint away from fleeing to Bangladesh to study Hookah enhanced Yoga.

All of this with nothing of substance to back it up but knee jerk rants.

And? Thats what chatting is all about...last time I looked...there's no law that says a poster has to be right...or even wrong to have an opinion...it's not based upon the majority thought...or should it be?
Either agree or disagree...have your say and then move on...if the thread is useless...it will pass it to nothingness...as so many have thru the years.

Matt Ryan is the real deal. He has whips for arms, extremely intelligent, spreads the ball, very good mobility and ability to throw on the run... he has intangibles falling out his arse!!! I am praying we take him!!

And? Thats what chatting is all about...last time I looked...there's no law that says a poster has to be right...or even wrong to have an opinion...it's not based upon the majority thought...or should it be?
Either agree or disagree...have your say and then move on...if the thread is useless...it will pass it to nothingness...as so many have thru the years.

Again, it's not about whether someone has a right to an opinion.

It certainly dosen't have to follow majority thought.

No one here is saying that at all.

As I posted in my post which you clearly neglected to read, there have been many discussions on this between people who present at least some thought and substance behind their opinion. Those discussions have gone quite well.

When a poster however shows no thought or substance in his posts and seems to simply be presenting pointless arguments that seem aimed more at trying to create a stir then just as that poster has the right to post it, we have a right to point out just how absurd those rantings are.

I started the "ban" comments and it was a joke, im sure slippery knew that while its cool you guys are coming to his defense because obviously he shoulnt be banned for bad nicknames or off the wall comments, he is just a funny guy to disagree with.

In short nobody is gonna ban him, so kill the drama.

oooops...

Again, it's not about whether someone has a right to an opinion.

It certainly dosen't have to follow majority thought.

No one here is saying that at all.

As I posted in my post which you clearly neglected to read, there have been many discussions on this between people who present at least some thought and substance behind their opinion.

When a poster however shows no thought or substance in his posts and seems to simply be presenting pointless arguments that seem aimed more at trying to create a stir then just as that poster has the right to post it, we have a right to point out just how absurd those rantings are.

Coral...you are now doing what you stated he did...a pointless argument. Nothing will come of it...and all we are doing is making him happy...that it's happening. Let it go...I AM.

Back
Top Bottom