Matty Ice No.1 Makes Most Sense | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Matty Ice No.1 Makes Most Sense

slipperysoap...I was never banned! I took a self imposed hiatus from posting and now I am back. for the record I am offically welcomed at Finheaven and the tuna no matter what you or anyone else says will draft MATTY ICE

whats with the stupid nickname? seriously...I thought this board was mostly grown men, not a 10-13 year old girls softball league. I've seen some nicknames for players on here that are down right shameful and sickening.

Do your homework Bro. Matty Ice didnt get that name from SlipperySoap. Ice was a nickname given to Matt Ryan back in high school because he is such a beast of a QB and always came through in the clutch. Personally I think ICE is a great nickname for a QB. He can come in and be ICE under pressure and put everyones pipe dreams of Beck running the offense ON ICE!!!!

Amen. Not sure why people are demanding you be banned for this. For what, making sense?

I know right. Its a crime around this place all of the sudden to have a different opinion than BECK is GOD and Ronnie Brown is HANDS DOWN one of the best 5 running backs in the league.

Its a crime to have opinions that actually make sense too. Im starting to think its no longer finheaven and now dolphins nation because thats more of a nazi sounding name for the site. Everyone must stroke each other and all think the same way no matter how WAY OFF it is.

GO SOAP!!!!

For what???? Because his opinion is different from yours???? I dont get it. Im tired of the ban suggestions just because the guys opinion is the minority around here.

Did Castro resign in Cuba so he could take over finheaven? Or what, maybe thats why its "dolphins nation" now. Castro shut the site down and started it over. Why cant you be banned for making a suggestion of banning some guy who has violated no TOS at all?

It's because his argument is unintelligent, uninsightful, and completely based on individual bias and not the facts.

Whether or not Beck will be a good qb nobody can say for sure. After 4 games you can't label a guy a bust and move on.

If you truly think that, fine. It only speaks how little you understand what it takes for an offense to function. Our offensive unit was so underadequaten it is simply impossible to evaluate Beck with any certainty. I BEG ANYONE to name me an offensive more pathetic than ours.

We had no starting tailback. An offensive line that decided it couldn't pass protect. A number one receiver playing on the other coast(San Diego). If you don't think or understand those things matter you are either lying to yourself or just don't get it.

Hmmm
Sometimes I wish there was a "boo" button on here and not just a "thanks"
=)

For what???? Because his opinion is different from yours???? I dont get it. Im tired of the ban suggestions just because the guys opinion is the minority around here.

Did Castro resign in Cuba so he could take over finheaven? Or what, maybe thats why its "dolphins nation" now. Castro shut the site down and started it over. Why cant you be banned for making a suggestion of banning some guy who has violated no TOS at all?

Anyone who starts any thread claiming on the basis of three and a half games that ANYONE is a bust, should be banned just for being an idiot.

Why would anyone think the rest of what they have to say carries any credibility whatsoever when they start with rubbish like that. It matters not whether it flies in the face of my long term opinion of John Beck or not. It's retardation on a magnificent level.

Anyone who starts any thread claiming on the basis of three and a half games that ANYONE is a bust, should be banned just for being an idiot.

Why would anyone think the rest of what they have to say carries any credibility whatsoever when they start with rubbish like that. It matters not whether it flies in the face of my long term opinion of John Beck or not. It's retardation on a magnificent level.

Boomer I agree that it is way to early to say either Beck is a bust or a boom...but if a fan wants to say that...he has that right. Lets try to remember that this is a Fans site...and like life...it takes all kinds...or perhaps better said....he has not been an idiot in his life...let him throw the first stone.

It's because his argument is unintelligent, uninsightful, and completely based on individual bias and not the facts.

Whether or not Beck will be a good qb nobody can say for sure. After 4 games you can't label a guy a bust and move on.

If you truly think that, fine. It only speaks how little you understand what it takes for an offense to function. Our offensive unit was so underadequaten it is simply impossible to evaluate Beck with any certainty. I BEG ANYONE to name me an offensive more pathetic than ours.

We had no starting tailback. An offensive line that decided it couldn't pass protect. A number one receiver playing on the other coast(San Diego). If you don't think or understand those things matter you are either lying to yourself or just don't get it.

It's what you do and how you do when times are bad...that matters.

Agreed, but this isn't a perfect world. I'm glad they speak up though. That way you can determine who the clueless are!

I find it entertaining how some people can egnore the truth despite overwhelming evidence in favor of it.

We couldn't have put a rookie qb in a worse position than we did. If you want to label someone a BUST it's Cameron as a coach.

and I dont want to wait around another year for the rest of the football world to realize what I allready know.
i normally don't suggest banning people either but this comment is just arrogant...it seems like we are all the dumb people and he is the god who knows everything...
i just saw in the dolphins forum a post of slipperysoap where he says "don't ask where i get the information from..i have an inside source" who are you?! adam schefter?..this comments are arrogant and there were a lot of people on the board who said "i have an inside source , we will do that and.." and most of them were wrong...
i am not critizing slipperysoap for his opinion who we should draft #1 but for his seemingly arrogant comments..

It's what you do and how you do when times are bad...that matters.

I give up you're right! John Beck is a bust because he should come in and magicly made our offense explosive. He wasn't ready that's obvious. It's hard to get ready when the coach has you running the scout team instead of taking 1st team snaps.

You will see a much different player this year with a coherant coaching staff that will prepare players to succeed instead setting them up for utter failure. This whole thread is moot anyhow. We won't be drafting Ryan anyways. So I don't know why I bother arguing an unlikely hypothetical.

I give up you're right! John Beck is a bust because he should come in and magicly made our offense explosive. He wasn't ready that's obvious. It's hard to get ready when the coach has you running the scout team instead of taking 1st team snaps.

You will see a much different player this year with a coherant coaching staff that will prepare players to succeed instead setting them up for utter failure. This whole thread is moot anyhow. We won't be drafting Ryan anyways. So I don't know why I bother arguing an unlikely hypothetical.

You must have a reading problem...where did I say that Beck was a bust? See thats the problem...people don't take the time to read and think...they jump to conclusions.

If you ask me...I'd tell you that perhaps we fans are expecting too much from him from the beginning...heck he wasn't a top QB coming out of the draft...certainly not in a Mannings class...or even a Marino's class. He is what he is...a project...that has a 50/50 chance to becoming a NFL QB.

Back
Top Bottom