Mayweather still ducking Pacquiao | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mayweather still ducking Pacquiao

electrolyte

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
[video=youtube;y31Xq5tzbLM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y31Xq5tzbLM[/video]

clear.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't agree with the title of the thread. I think that Pacquiao and his camp are just as much to blame for the match up not happening up to this point. Floyd makes a statement that he offered Manny 40 million to meet him May 5th. He also said that he agreed to send 20 million of that within 48 hours if they would accept the deal. From what Floyd says, they came back saying it had to be a 50 - 50 split. Mayweather would not agree to that.

Does that mean that he's ducking Manny? I don't think so. IMO he had a valid argument. If the gates that he draws are consistently larger than Manny has been able to draw, why should he do a 50 50 split? Makes sense to me.....

Also, the look on Stephen A. Smith face says it all for me in that first video that you posted....

This fight needs to happen..But I also think that Mayweather needs to have a split purse..I would not mind a winner take all scenerio or stipulation....I dont know if Mayweather is ducking Paq or not..I just wanna see the fight happen

This fight needs to happen..But I also think that Mayweather needs to have a split purse..I would not mind a winner take all scenerio or stipulation....I dont know if Mayweather is ducking Paq or not..I just wanna see the fight happen

I agree that it needs to happen. I don't have anything to back this up with but I think that the Mayweather camp was suggesting somewhere in the neighborhood of a 60 - 40 split. Obviously, the 60 would go to Floyd. I'm not saying that I agree with Floyd's stance but I do understand it. I actually think that Floyd would go for a winner take all deal. I'm not so sure that Pacman and his crew would...

Stop this madness. Money May never ducked this goon a day in his life.

As long as Bob Arum is involved in all of this, this fight will NEVER happen.

Period.

I agree that it needs to happen. I don't have anything to back this up with but I think that the Mayweather camp was suggesting somewhere in the neighborhood of a 60 - 40 split. Obviously, the 60 would go to Floyd. I'm not saying that I agree with Floyd's stance but I do understand it. I actually think that Floyd would go for a winner take all deal. I'm not so sure that Pacman and his crew would...

Floyd wants 60-40, yeah.. and also 100% of the pay per view money. Pacquiao gets $0. You think that's fair?

---------- Post added at 07:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:59 PM ----------

Stop this madness. Money May never ducked this goon a day in his life.

As long as Bob Arum is involved in all of this, this fight will NEVER happen.

Period.

[video=youtube;y31Xq5tzbLM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=y31Xq5tzbLM[/video]

Look at that video.

He's scared. Ducking. By the way, Pacquaio already agreed to all the testing a long time ago. Mayweather scared.

I wouldn't rule out Timothy Bradley upsetting Pacquiao and getting a shot at Mayweather. I know it may be a long shot to some, but he's a local fighter here and has been impressive as of late. I've seen most of his fights up close and the guy can hold his own! Not a knockout guy but any means, but can box with the best of them. I could definitely see a match between Bradley and Mayweather in the not to distant future for a battle of "undefeateds" if Bradley were to catch PacMan by surprise.

Floyd wants 60-40, yeah.. and also 100% of the pay per view money. Pacquiao gets $0. You
think that's fair?

That's probably fairer than 50 - 50 if Pack doesn't have a history of generating the type of payday that Mayweather has. Cotto got 8 million I think. Has Manny ever made 40 million?

Floyd wants 60-40, yeah.. and also 100% of the pay per view money. Pacquiao gets $0. You think that's fair?

---------- Post added at 07:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:59 PM ----------

[video=youtube;y31Xq5tzbLM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=y31Xq5tzbLM[/video]

Look at that video.

He's scared. Ducking. By the way, Pacquaio already agreed to all the testing a long time ago. Mayweather scared.

He said he's not scared in that video.

If those two ever fought, Mayweather would walk away the winner.

Mayweather and Cotto was the second highest PPV in history.

Mayweather is the draw. It's not Pacman. And somehow people think he deserves the 50/50 split from the PPV purse.

Arum is ducking Mayweather. Arum knows that 60/40 is as good as it is going to get and if he ever agrees to that, Mayweather is going to beat his cash cow senseless.

I agree that Mayweather would win. I think he's the better boxer. but there is a very good chance Pacquiao can beat him.

but Pacquiao is very dangerous. Every fighter he has beaten has said that Pacquiao is the hardest puncher they ever faced, and this is including guys who fought mayweather.

Mayweather is scared of losing the 0. He's scared of his health. Watch the video. He's talking about not wanting to walk with a cane for the rest of his life, that he wants to keep his health rather than fighting Pacquiao.

Every athlete in the world talks like that.

Has nothing to do with Mayweather being scared. That's nonsense.

Pacman is incredible. Pacman does have a chance and Pacman is dangerous.

But he's not beating Mayweather to the point to where he needs a cane to walk.

Mayweather and Cotto was the second highest PPV in history.

Mayweather is the draw. It's not Pacman. And somehow people think he deserves the 50/50 split from the PPV purse.

Arum is ducking Mayweather. Arum knows that 60/40 is as good as it is going to get and if he ever agrees to that, Mayweather is going to beat his cash cow senseless.

Pacman, until recently(now is tied with floyd at #2), has been the #1 ranked p4p fighter in the world.

Pacman was the highest paid boxer in 2010 and 2011. Fact.

Floyd getting 100% of PPV is ridiculous and everyone knows it's just an intentional roadblock by Floyd so he doesn't have to fight Manny.

Back
Top Bottom