Mayweather/UFC | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mayweather/UFC

IF Mayweather is all about money he will be in UFC within 9 months!!! That would be the biggest grossing PPV of all time.

Possibly, Depends how many people wanna see a loudmouth boxer get his *** beat. :lol:

Mayweather ran his mouth and now backing down!! lol

Possibly, Depends how many people wanna see a loudmouth boxer get his *** beat. :lol:

Not just a loudmouth boxer.........a boxer with a record of 38-0.

If Mayweather went to UFC and lost, boxing would lose all credibility if a 38-0 fighter in his prime lost to just some middle of the road MMA guy.

If Mayweather went to UFC and lost, boxing would lose all credibility if a 38-0 fighter in his prime lost to just some middle of the road MMA guy.

Thats exactly why I don't think he'll do it.

Boxing and UFC are like apples and oranges. IMO no superstar boxer can be good in UFC and vice versa.

straw man

nor would UFC lose all cred if the top guy lost in a boxing ring to a middle of the road boxer, or in a fishing tourney against me.

Mayweather just looks for money! Think about it before every fight he has he badmouths every single person that he knows would draw attention! Then after the fight he retracts most of his statements and gives a lot of respect to the boxer he beats usually! It is called hyping an event and the promoters don't mind him being a **** talker because they know that will attract the crowd!

Now back to the original thread I say Mayweather might consider it in about a year or so after his rematch with De Lay Hoya which is going to be his huge payday and leave like no other big contender left for him to fight!

Boxing and UFC are like apples and oranges. IMO no superstar boxer can be good in UFC and vice versa.

See I'd disagree with that, there are plenty of boxers in the UFC that learned wrestling and ju jitsu after the fact.

Arlovski could be a could boxer. Phil Baroni would be a very good boxer.

I think this is a very dumb statement no offense! You our telling me Mayweather the type of athlete and the way he trains could not become a good UFC fighter with the right amount of time and hard training! I think he is so athletic that if he got the right training he can become a really good UFC fighter but that is yet to be seen!

See I'd disagree with that, there are plenty of boxers in the UFC that learned wrestling and ju jitsu after the fact.

Arlovski chin is too soft I feel! He does have some good hands but I think his chin is just his weak spot that brings him down! The rest of him is a beast!

Arlovski chin is too soft I feel! He does have some good hands but I think his chin is just his weak spot that brings him down! The rest of him is a beast!

I'm so out of here now. Pervert.

I think this is a very dumb statement no offense! You our telling me Mayweather the type of athlete and the way he trains could not become a good UFC fighter with the right amount of time and hard training! I think he is so athletic that if he got the right training he can become a really good UFC fighter but that is yet to be seen!

Yes Mayweather who is 30yrs old and been trained to box all his life. Now you want him to MMA match where he has to learn how to defend against kicks and submission hold and fight on the ground. That dont happen over night to be ready to fight a MMA fighters who have trained to fight like this for years.

Ya they can probably box but will probably never be successful.

Yes Mayweather who is 30yrs old and been trained to box all his life. Now you want him to MMA match where he has to learn how to defend against kicks and submission hold and fight on the ground. That dont happen over night to be ready to fight a MMA fighters who have trained to fight like this for years.

Yes but if you give Mayweather one of the best trainers in MMA for like 6 months to a year he would be a beast! His determination shows that he can stick to the training and everything!

Back
Top Bottom