Mayweather v Gatti Fight | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mayweather v Gatti Fight

I don't agree with Buddy MGirt throwing in the towel. Gatti is DANGEROUS when he's hurt. He should've let him go for at least one more round.

LIQUID24 said:
I don't agree with Buddy MGirt throwing in the towel. Gatti is DANGEROUS when he's hurt. He should've let him go for at least one more round.
dangerous against the micky wards of the world. not against somebody like mayweather.

LIQUID24 said:

I think if it went another round Gatti gets knocked out. He was taking some vicious shots

LightsOut said:
Floyd is amazing!!!! shame on anybody who thought gatti had a chance in hell.

I just wanted to see an upset. I didn't think he would win though. :lol:

Muck said:
More like Mayweather is a A+++++++ fighter.

Heard any rumblings about who could be next for Mayweather? I know he wants De La Hoya but not sure if that would happen

Mayweather is at least classy in the post-fight. "Just talk."

Gotta admit he sold the fight like he was supposed to. I knew it was hype. But it still works. :)

Gatti's eye lid is F'd up pretty good.

LIQUID24 said:

His eyes are closed, and Mayweather was throwing bullets...

It would be dangerous to be in the ring at that point.

DonShula84 said:
Heard any rumblings about who could be next for Mayweather?

Mayweather said before the fight that he wants it to be Hatton (the guy who beat Kostya Tzyu). I think Cotto would be a great fight.......down the road.

Hostile7 said:
His eyes are closed, and Mayweather was throwing bullets...

It would be dangerous to be in the ring at that point.

I agree. Gatti risked brain damage by continuing this fight. He was getting hit by sniper shots.

Hatton *might* give Floyd some trouble. He NEVER stops throwing punches and he fights dirty if need be. Still, Floyd would handle him somewhat easily.

Back
Top Bottom