Meet Mr. Marshawn Lynch..... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Meet Mr. Marshawn Lynch.....

Along with Lynch, I think the Pats, Phins, and Jets first round picks will also be very good players.

The AFC East, as a whole, got stronger.

Let's hope our 1st round picks make the transition to the NFL very smoothly. They will all have great college highlight films but those mean **** now. Time to prove themselves

Not really all that impressive. I watched only like a minute or so but what I got out of that video was 80% of those runs seemed to be more so bad tackling then anything.

Not really all that impressive. I watched only like a minute or so but what I got out of that video was 80% of those runs seemed to be more so bad tackling then anything.

ha the same "bad tackling" that Reggie Bush played against :boohoo:

Funny story. My buddy (a Pats fan) was at an A's game about 2 weeks ago, and Marshawn Lynch was there.

He was signing autographs for fans, and some little kid asked

"who's that?"

my buddy said

"that's marshawn lynch, you don't want his autograph"

well Lynch heard him (and was with a group of his friends) and had a wtf look on his face

then my buddy said

"he plays for the Bills, his autograph won't be worth anything"

and Lynch turned to his friends and said "see look how they do me" :lol:

Just thought this was an appropriate thread to share that story. :)

ha the same "bad tackling" that Reggie Bush played against :boohoo:

I guess we'll see..

Not quite sure I understand what the crying face is for.

And to be honest I don't really think Bush is as great as people claim either. Someone posted some stats the other day showing Brown had more longer runs then Bush. Kinda funny.

I'm not really too worried about Marshawn Lynch...no one scares the hell out of me more in the division than Lee Evans....guy just runs by everyone it seems like (especially any Dolphin DB). I still believe Marshawn was in draft where the demand for RBs was high, while the supply (or in this case the supply of quality RBs) was low. I think he was drafted much higher than he should've just because the Bills needed a RB. He is the worst out of Travis Henry, Willis McGahee, and himself. He's going to face the same difficulties that every other AFCE RB will face....two top 5 run defenses in Miami and New England, and an improving defense in New York.

Funny story. My buddy (a Pats fan) was at an A's game about 2 weeks ago, and Marshawn Lynch was there.

"who's that?"

my buddy said

well Lynch heard him (and was with a group of his friends) and had a wtf look on his face

then my buddy said

:lol::lol: that made my day man

"who's that?"

my buddy said

then my buddy said

The story wouldn't have been so funny if Lynch wasn't so classy and pounded the hell out of your buddy. :wink:

I'm not really too worried about Marshawn Lynch...no one scares the hell out of me more in the division than Lee Evans....guy just runs by everyone it seems like (especially any Dolphin DB). I still believe Marshawn was in draft where the demand for RBs was high, while the supply (or in this case the supply of quality RBs) was low. I think he was drafted much higher than he should've just because the Bills needed a RB. He is the worst out of Travis Henry, Willis McGahee, and himself. He's going to face the same difficulties that every other AFCE RB will face....two top 5 run defenses in Miami and New England, and an improving defense in New York.

How in the world do you possibly know this? Oh, that's right, you have no idea.

Personally, I think Ronnie Brown is the worst out of Sammie Smith, Lamar Gordon, and John Avery.

Marshawn Lynch is not ever going to be a great RB, he will be average, maybe overhyped like Laurence Maroney.

IMO, the lowest he would've dropped is 16.

Green Bay would've taken him in a flash.

I know that. That's why I said alot of teams wanted a RB high, but the quality at that position past Adrian Peterson wasn't that of a first round quality. It's not only my opinion, but that of draft analysts as well. Not saying it's always right, because it isn't. Of course, if Willis is available you probably draft him.

BuffaloSoldier---it's an opinion, that's why I said I think he isn't that great. I don't know if he'll be worse. He just doesn't look as polished or have the physical gifts that Henry nor McGahee had when they were in college.

Back
Top Bottom