Meet Mr. Marshawn Lynch..... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Meet Mr. Marshawn Lynch.....

And to add to the LJ point, 4.3 ypc isn't speical. It's barely above average.

The fact that he was able to average that much despite carrying the ball an NFL record number of times is remarkable. Everyone knew Johnson was going to be the workhouse, and that the Chiefs were going to keep feeding him the ball, but teams still couldn't stop him. And unlike Tomlinson Johnson didn't have a good second back to help take some pressure of if him. It was all him, and obviously you're not going to stay fresh when you are getting the ball that many times with defenses stacked against you. The offense kept changing at quarterback and they had a bunch of injuries at offensive tackle, but Johnson was a constant. Johnson had an Earl Campbell type year. I think the guy is a jerk, but I can't deny his talent.

Good News for Bills, Bad News for AFCE
The Bills will have Nate Clemens this season!!! :clap: :clap: :clap: He'll be looking to redeem his reputation after last season's horror show, and it will be interesting to see how many balls Chambers catches against the Bills this year! Oh, yeah, and he'll be giving all those rookie DBs clinics in how to tackle, NFL style, by example.

Remember this one ? Nice one, Miss Piggie ! :sidelol:

Last time Chambers played us he didn't even catch a single pass.

The Bills will have Nate Clemens this season!!! :clap: :clap: :clap: He'll be looking to redeem his reputation after last season's horror show, and it will be interesting to see how many balls Chambers catches against the Bills this year! Oh, yeah, and he'll be giving all those rookie DBs clinics in how to tackle, NFL style, by example.

Get a clue.

The Bills have have 4 CB's, two with 8, one with 5 and one with 4 yrs. exp. Three of them are decent starters.That is if Webster stays healthy.

Youboty, projected low 1st, high 2nd in 06 has had a year in the system. He practiced daily at Ohio St. with the 1st round god Ginn. He's been going up against Lee Evens lately. A couple other cbs working out in camp.

Safety is set with youth and speed, DE is probably the strongest aspect on the D side of the Ball, LB and DT are concerns, but then again, youth. Really fast youth.

Distractions were shown the door. Veteran team players as well as up & comming leaders are asserting themselves now.

Unlike some teams with aging players who are looking at a last kick at the can and could soon become distractions. Buffalo dumped theirs. Fletcher was good, takling 3 -8 yards past scrimmage.

Hey, lots of talk about Lynch, remember this name...Dwayne Wright RB, Bills 4th round pick. He will have at least 500 yrds on the ground and maybe 350 receiving his rookie year. He will be tough to stop.

I think Lynch is a very good pick for the Bills.

He was a great back in college who did a lot of things both as a runner and a receiver.

I think they were smart to get rid of McGahee. He was only great in his own mind and didn't have the kind of attitude you want on a team that is filled with young players and is still trying to find its way.

One thing's for sure. The AFC has quite a few talented young running backs.

Yeah, I do. It was written before the 2006 season when the Bills franchised Nate. It was true, too. The Bills did have him for the 2006 season, and how many balls did Chambers catch against him in 2006? Obviously, not nearly enough since the Bills swept the Fins in 2006, winning 16-6 in Miami and 21-0 in Buffalo.

So, what's the purpose of your post other than to advertise your pathetic need to embarass yourself regularly in public???

BTW, you did know that you give half-witted rednecks a bad name, right, Timbits?

I think that Marshawn is an upgrade over Willis simply because of attitude. Willis didn't like Buffalo, and it seems that he didn't fit in with the Levy-Jauron crew, but he made himself an outsider. He might not have fit in with Mularkey's group, either. I also don't think that Willis was as good after his injury as he was before it. At any rate, I hope he does well in Baltimore -- except when he plays the Bills. :)

Anthony Thomas, Marshawn, and Dwayne Wright will make a very nice trio running behind the Bills improved OL early on in the season, but I expect Marshawn will stake out the starting role by the second half of the season. What makes Marshawn special is his ability to "make guys miss" as well as his ability as a receiver. He's a versatile, all-purpose back in the mold of Thurman Thomas. :clap:

This guy is flying under the radar......

The Bills offense will be tough to stop and Lynch will be running all day behind Peters and Dockery

Heres a little preview [URL="http://youtube.com/watch?v=w5kA59Xnhew"]http://youtube.com/watch?v=w5kA59Xnhew[/URL]

I agree as far as the Bills offense being tough to stop. I think Lynch is a good RB and will fit in nicely in that offense. Losman is starting look comfortable and he has great WR s. However, the defense lost to many Key players. That's going to hurt the Bills this year.

I think Lynch is a very good pick for the Bills.

He was a great back in college who did a lot of things both as a runner and a receiver.

I think they were smart to get rid of McGahee. He was only great in his own mind and didn't have the kind of attitude you want on a team that is filled with young players and is still trying to find its way.

One thing's for sure. The AFC has quite a few talented young running backs.

The Bills got rid of McGahee becouse he did not want to be in Buffalo. Not becouse they were trying to " upgrade" the offense. Do you think the Bills would of got rid of him if he actually wanted to be there? McGahee is a great RB and just imagine what he'll do playing for a team that he likes. I think he'll make the Pro Bowl with the Ravens. The Bills can only hope Lynch will be half the RB that McGahee "Already is"

In all honesty do we as bills fans expect the fins to say we had a great draft and tht Marshawn Lynch will be a great running back......

The thing that was holding back Marshawn's draft status was a supposid bad attitude.....truth be told he is a mommas boy and so momma will keep him in line...:)

I love all this trash talk about Marshawn, which has been mentioned already, hasn't played a down in the NFL. But you know who has the second overall pick from a few years ago. Damn that boy is good. Laugh.

The Bills got rid of McGahee becouse he did not want to be in Buffalo. Not becouse they were trying to " upgrade" the offense. Do you think the Bills would of got rid of him if he actually wanted to be there? McGahee is a great RB and just imagine what he'll do playing for a team that he likes. I think he'll make the Pro Bowl with the Ravens. The Bills can only hope Lynch will be half the RB that McGahee "Already is"

Word was that the team was not happy with McGahee even before he started saying he wanted out. He did not give them the production nor the attitude they were looking for.

[mod]Personal attacks will not be tolerated. Please comment only on the subject, and not the poster[/mod]
Marshawn Lynch is not ever going to be a great RB, he will be average, maybe overhyped like Laurence Maroney.

LM will out rush every rb in the afc east by atleast 150 yards at seasons end book it..

Back
Top Bottom