Meet Mr. Marshawn Lynch..... | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Meet Mr. Marshawn Lynch.....

[mod]Personal attacks will not be tolerated. Please comment only on the subject, and not the poster[/mod]

LM will out rush every rb in the afc east by atleast 150 yards at seasons end book it..

I'll put some Phin Dollars and some other things on that. I don't know if it will be Ronnie Brown, but I feel pretty confident in saying that either Brown, Jones, or Lynch will outrush Maroney.

I'll put some Phin Dollars and some other things on that. I don't know if it will be Ronnie Brown, but I feel pretty confident in saying that either Brown, Jones, or Lynch will outrush Maroney.

I don't know man, Maroney won't be splitting carries this year anymore.

In fact, this would be a good race. Lynch, Maroney, Jones, and Brown are not splitting carries, so, barring injury, it would go right down to the wire.

While I think that Marshawn can be the BEST back out of this group. I just love his overall game. Not only is he a very good runner but his receiving skills are excellent.

But....I also think that he will NOT be the leading rusher out of this group this year? Why? Because believe it or not the stable of RB's for Buffalo looks too good to just give all the carries to one guy.

He will be in a lot of important situations....but he and the draft pick from Fresno State are going to be sharing a lot of carries......this is going to be a Thunder and Lightening situation.

I love all this trash talk about Marshawn, which has been mentioned already, hasn't played a down in the NFL. But you know who has the second overall pick from a few years ago. Damn that boy is good. Laugh.

Yeah....

Kind of difficult when you split carries with a pro bowl back. Wouldn't you think? I think it's funny Lynch is gonna lead the AFCE already in rushing and we haven't even started the season.

While I think that Marshawn can be the BEST back out of this group. I just love his overall game. Not only is he a very good runner but his receiving skills are excellent.

But....I also think that he will NOT be the leading rusher out of this group this year? Why? Because believe it or not the stable of RB's for Buffalo looks too good to just give all the carries to one guy.

He will be in a lot of important situations....but he and the draft pick from Fresno State are going to be sharing a lot of carries......this is going to be a Thunder and Lightening situation.

The Thunder and Lightning this year will be Ronnie Brown and Lorenzo Booker. Mark my words.
Lets see if momma's boy will be staying home with momma all the time or partying it up with the boys.

Well...I am up for a bet.

I am willing to bet that the running backs for Buffalo fair better then the running backs for fins.

Gotta be a way to put this together.....anyone have any ideas?

The reason being is our Offensive Line is better then yours.....the Left side of our line looks to be a dominant one with Jason Peters and Dockery.

I actually like Ronny Brown....he is a good back. But he is not a masher like our Fresno State RB. Lorenzo booker is even smaller.

I am willing to bet that the running backs for Buffalo fair better then the running backs for fins.

The reason being is our Offensive Line is better then yours.....the Left side of our line looks to be a dominant one with Jason Peters and Dockery.

I actually like Ronny Brown....he is a good back. But he is not a masher like our Fresno State RB. Lorenzo booker is even smaller.

I think you're taking way too much stock in your "Fresno State masher". He's not going to see many carries. If he sees any it will be at the goalline--like Brandon Jacobs. However, don't you all still have Anthony Thomas to do that? If Marshawn Lynch struggles, he's going to be given the whole season to break out because he was a 1st round draft pick and a lot of money was invested in him. Rather than, at the first sign of struggle go to this 3rd rounder. It just doesn't work like that. I think Marshawn could possibly outrush Brown, but that depends if the philosophy is to pound the run.
With the advancement of Losman, and with a solid WR core lead by Evans, I'm not so sure running the football is priority #1. Here in Miami, Ronnie Brown is going to be asked to run the ball 25+ times again. Something he's never seen here in Miami. He's averaged about 1000 yards his first 2 seasons on very few carries. The Buffalo line is better, but I think Miami RBs will beat out Buffalo RBs, in terms of yards, just based on carries alone.

BuffaloSoldier2 and I have a bet on which team has the better total overall record. Whoever wins gets to make an avatar of their choice and the other has to use it during their time here on Finheaven or BillsZone.

I think you're taking way too much stock in your "Fresno State masher". He's not going to see many carries. If he sees any it will be at the goalline--like Brandon Jacobs. However, don't you all still have Anthony Thomas to do that? If Marshawn Lynch struggles, he's going to be given the whole season to break out because he was a 1st round draft pick and a lot of money was invested in him. Rather than, at the first sign of struggle go to this 3rd rounder. It just doesn't work like that. I think Marshawn could possibly outrush Brown, but that depends if the philosophy is to pound the run.
With the advancement of Losman, and with a solid WR core lead by Evans, I'm not so sure running the football is priority #1. Here in Miami, Ronnie Brown is going to be asked to run the ball 25+ times again. Something he's never seen here in Miami. He's averaged about 1000 yards his first 2 seasons on very few carries. The Buffalo line is better, but I think Miami RBs will beat out Buffalo RBs, in terms of yards, just based on carries alone.

In all honesty I dont know that Lynch will outgain Ronny Brown in rushing yards. The bills have already come and and said that it will be a running back by committee. What will interesting for bills fans is how many all purpose yards Lynch has by the end of the year. That is something we have not had in a while is a multi purpose type back...Magehee was not a natural pass catcher

From what I can gather the bills mgt brought The Fresno State back in with the same notions as you are speaking of...but once he got there they were suprised at just now nimble he is for a big back and natural hands

A Train is there for insurance purposes now I think. Its a deep position for us. It will all boil down to the OL as we just have too penetration into our backfield in previous years.

This kid can play. The Willis trade was a good one for Buffalo

Bills fans i really doubt Lynch will be the top rusher in the AFC East this year because he is a rookie first of all and thats alot to ask for from a rookie. I think the rushing title will be between Jones and Brown(not homer). A few might be suprised that i didnt say LM. They are going to have to spread that ball around often throught the air to moss, stallworth and welker. So Marooney might not get as many carries as expected. Brown will get alot of carries because of Cameron as HC/OC because he is a very balanced player. Personally i see jones getting the title because he is most experienced.

Out of the four backs in the East I think Ronnie Brown has the most pressure on him this year. He's been a decent running back, but a disappointment as far as #2 overall pick.

Um, Ive read Bills Digest. I am in no way afraid of this defense

Arron Schoebel (good DE)
Kyle Williams (former dope dealer)
Chris Kelsay (light in the pants)
Larry Tripplet 6-3 293 lbs.
Paul Poslusny Rookie
Angelo Crowell (leader of the LB's)
Keith Ellison 2nd year no name
Terrence Mcgee (leader of the DB's) WOW!
Jason Webster former DB from SF WOW!
Donte Whitner
Ko Simpson

VEry young and light Defense people. Very very light. They are counting on 30+ points per game from there O to counter this piss poor lineup right here. If we cannot beat the Bills, then we are a sorry bunch.

Bills fans i really doubt Lynch will be the top rusher in the AFC East this year because he is a rookie first of all and thats alot to ask for from a rookie. I think the rushing title will be between Jones and Brown(not homer). A few might be suprised that i didnt say LM. They are going to have to spread that ball around often throught the air to moss, stallworth and welker. So Marooney might not get as many carries as expected. Brown will get alot of carries because of Cameron as HC/OC because he is a very balanced player. Personally i see jones getting the title because he is most experienced.

I agree with this. Brown is expected to carry a load. Lynch is said to be possibly sharing the load with Atrain. there is talk of it in Buffalo anyways.
Problem for the Bills is the defense is going to suck really really bad. that means the O will lose whatever steam it has towards the end of the season. Oline is very very beefy. Beefier than any line I have seen. Does not translate into talent.

Um, Ive read Bills Digest. I am in no way afraid of this defense

Arron Schoebel (good DE)
Pro Bowl DE

Kyle Williams (former dope dealer)
I would think a dolphin fan would the last person to talk in this area. He started as a rookie

Chris Kelsay (light in the pants)

No he isn't

Larry Tripplet 6-3 293 lbs.

Solid but unspectaculor

Paul Poslusny Rookie

If he was your rookie you would be singing his praises...he is a stud

Angelo Crowell (leader of the LB's)

Up and comer

Keith Ellison 2nd year no name

best linebacker we had last year and he was a rookie

Terrence Mcgee (leader of the DB's) WOW!

Def a concern (but you cant be all pro at every position)

Jason Webster former DB from SF WOW!

Was a good corner till injury bug hit him.....say what you want he is a veteran

Donte Whitner
Ko Simpson

2 rookie safties last year that were so good nobody was throwing deep on us with any success.....now with a year under their belt

VEry young and light Defense people. Very very light. They are counting on 30+ points per game from there O to counter this piss poor lineup right here. If we cannot beat the Bills, then we are a sorry bunch.

It is a very young and light defense which fits the scheme that they run. And this is pretty much the defense (sans Nate Clements) that beat you twice last year with our horrible offense.

Back
Top Bottom