Mel Kiper's 1st Round Mock Draft | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mel Kiper's 1st Round Mock Draft

That's a bogus comment. If one pick goes askew from his forecast the rest can fall like dominoes- and that's up to the teams, good choice or bad. The question is how accurrate were his rankings, not if he got the picks exactly right.
VV

anyone can rank players. the whole point of a mock is to predict where players will go based on team needs, trends etc. thats why these guys are on TV. rankings will always be subjective. and its not bogus, just go back and look at the tape. Mel Kiper was ready to cry on TV because he looked like a complete fool. if you cant even accurately predict or know who a team picking 2nd overall is taking, what good are you? im supposed to assume he has contacts within the NFL, is making more than just guesses. the guy is a clown, hes old news. if people still want to listen to what that freak says, thats their business.

Doesn't make him right though. ;)

Besides, he thinks James Laurinaitis is overrated, but still likes Darrius Heyward-Bey, does that not seem a bit crazy to you?

it just further reinforces to me Mel Kiper is a clown. does anyone honestly think the Phins would have 2 1st round picks at wr, when neither one of those wr's is polished and needs plenty of work and development time. Mel Kiper is in company with Peter King for me. totally irrelevant at this point in time.

Don't mean to start something here, but wasn't jerry rice also raw and a track star type? Just wondering here. Personally, I would rather get Barden in the 3rd. I'll wait til his combine numbers on the speed but I think this kid is the real steal.

No he wasn't. You couldn't be more wrong. Jerry Rice ran slow 40 times. He was consistently running in the 4.7 range..

Maybe you are thinking of ex-49'er receiver Renaldo Nehemiah, who was an olympic track star and busted in the NFL.

Rice was just a damn good "football player" despite his lack of elite track speed. So your point is moot.

I would take Hakim Nicks way before hayward-bay, and Nicks won't go until the second Round. This would be a huge reach

I would take Hakim Nicks way before hayward-bay, and Nicks won't go until the second Round. This would be a huge reach

I agree.. I think hakeem the dream is the second best WR in this draft ... would love to have him with our 2a :d-day:

I'd like to ask just how correct Kiper was on last years draft? Not correct at all. The bloke has NFI

Back
Top Bottom