Mel Kiper's 1st Round Mock Draft | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mel Kiper's 1st Round Mock Draft

he has no idea what hes talking about...we are not drafting a wr in the first round again..especially with parcells...we are going to draft defense with our first pick. kiper is an idiot like most of espn anyalists.

Great draft mind? I guess you didnt see him almost crying on TV 2 years ago when not a SINGLE pick of his in the TOP 10 was correct. Not a single one. Think about that.

That's a bogus comment. If one pick goes askew from his forecast the rest can fall like dominoes- and that's up to the teams, good choice or bad. The question is how accurrate were his rankings, not if he got the picks exactly right.

he has no idea what hes talking about...we are not drafting a wr in the first round again..especially with parcells...we are going to draft defense with our first pick. kiper is an idiot like most of espn anyalists.
Couldn't have said it any better.......:hi5:

the only way we get a WR in the first round is if we trade our pick to the texans for andre johnson.

somebody punch this dude in the face.

Actually, I would take Heyward-Bey over Laurinaitis. I really DO NOT want Little Animal. He has Andy Katzenmoyer written all over him.

I agree. I see bust written on Laurinitis. I could be wrong and would want to be if the trifecta drafts him.

I like Bey's upside potential. But, we really don't need a project WR unless they really are going to keep Penny in as the starting QB, in which case, WR is no big deal for this season. So, we could let him develop and come out in 2010 with Ginn and Henne and be a serious passing team.

I see Miami going defense in the first round anyway.

Has Bill Parcells ever drafted a WR in the 1st round?

Heard kiper on the radio this morning. He said Miami is desperate for a play maker at that position. Kiper considers that our most pressing need.

I don't agree. I think our most pressing need is the Oline. But is a decent olineman going to be there at #25? I don't know. Maybe that is why he went WR...

he's saying that not realising what football is fully about. he's saying we need a "play-maker" and it'll help us for quick easy points basically.... thats not how football works. doing stuff like that fails in the longs run, and Kiper isn't the brightest of football minds, he jsut creates mock drafts that tend to be quite wrong quite often.

he's been saying there's "play-makers galore" i nthis class, and i think is just riding that term he used for many of the teams in the first round... what big play-makers could they get. he's not fully thinking of team needs

Heard kiper on the radio this morning. He said Miami is desperate for a play maker at that position. Kiper considers that our most pressing need.

I don't agree. I think our most pressing need is the Oline. But is a decent olineman going to be there at #25? I don't know. Maybe that is why he went WR...

ay least he is another guy who realizez what we REALLY need.

if NCKS is there and the finz go wr, they would choose him over bey.

niks is my guy. one of my favs in this draft!!

hes on the " James Laurinitis is over rated train" . same train im on.

Doesn't make him right though. ;)

Besides, he thinks James Laurinaitis is overrated, but still likes Darrius Heyward-Bey, does that not seem a bit crazy to you?

Doesn't make him right though. ;)

Besides, he thinks James Laurinaitis is overrated, but still likes Darrius Heyward-Bey, does that not seem a bit crazy to you?

:lol: I would take Laurinatis over Heywar-Bey anyday.

i like nicks too, but you'll take him first round over a C/G, ILB, S, OLB, NT.... where we really really need help at first???

ay least he is another guy who realizez what we REALLY need.

if NCKS is there and the finz go wr, they would choose him over bey.

niks is my guy. one of my favs in this draft!!

I mean I don't want to go WR, but u guys do realize that Bey is like 6'3 210 lbs and runs a 4.3 40 right? Only problem is he is still very Raw . . . and with the impatience of Ginn on this site, I don't think you guys could take another WR that may require 2 or 3 years of development.

But he has tremendous upside . . . kid is a BEAST, he just has to continue to learn how to be a WR. It would excite me if the Trifecta made this pick, because they obviously would feel that this kid could be the next big thing and they can develop him properly.

Don't mean to start something here, but wasn't jerry rice also raw and a track star type? Just wondering here. Personally, I would rather get Barden in the 3rd. I'll wait til his combine numbers on the speed but I think this kid is the real steal.

Back
Top Bottom