Mel Kiper's 1st Round Mock Draft | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mel Kiper's 1st Round Mock Draft

forget thats, give me kenny britt in the second. way better in my opinion

I'm sure he doesn't. However, I think it's fairly obvious that Kiper's knowledge of the Dolphins primary needs are lacking.

Exactly he doesn't really care... he only cares about the teams drafting top 6-7 and that's not to hard to figure out so he can look like a genius if he nails 6 picks whether they are in order or not...

Mel is a great draft mind . . . I like the Bey pick . . . IFFFFF . . . Parcells/Ireland makes the pick. That tells me a lot about what they think of the kid and what he can become. He has the potential to be the physical beast we need at WR.

That being said, I rather DJ Moore or Clint Sintim at that spot. Even William Moore, tho his stock is dropping and he is having a poor Senior Bowl practice session.

Now when Bey puts up his 4.29 40 @ 6'3 . . . this pick will be moot as he will go before us anyways . . . don't think Mel hasn't projected the combine with this also . . . lol why do u think he has Maclin at #7. Teams are going to jump for these guys. Tons of talent at WR this year.

I hope Bey goes before #25, because it's a reach and another better player will slide down to us.

Why does Mel have Maclin going #7? It's more than just speed with him. Unlike Bey, Maclin put up outstanding numbers this year and last. Bey, on the other hand, had one 101 yard game this year.

Heck, if we're going WR at #25 (we're almost certainly not), I'd rather have Nicks or Britt... guys that produced instead of guys that put up mediocre numbers but run really fast in the 40. From all of the comments Ireland's made over the past year, I think he'd agree.

But the dudes here want Jerry Rice to emerge from the draft on Day 1 so good luck with that

We don't have to get Jerry Rice, but a WR that actually dominated more than a game or two in his last year in college would be nice. Taking a WR based solely on height and track speed is not something good teams do with their first day picks.

25 Miami - Darrius Heyward-Bey WR Mryland

26 Baltimore - D.J. Moore CB Vanderbilt

27 Indianapolis - Peria Jerry DT Mississippi

28 Philadelphia (from Carolina) - Michael Oher OT Mississippi

29 New York Giants - James Laurinaitis LB Ohio St.

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/news/story?id=3850049

What do you guys think?

Is he kidding, James Laurinaitis reaches #25, and Miami does not take him? What is he on? :unsure:

Mel is a great draft mind . . . I like the Bey pick . . . IFFFFF . . . Parcells/Ireland makes the pick. That tells me a lot about what they think of the kid and what he can become. He has the potential to be the physical beast we need at WR.

That being said, I rather DJ Moore or Clint Sintim at that spot. Even William Moore, tho his stock is dropping and he is having a poor Senior Bowl practice session.

Now when Bey puts up his 4.29 40 @ 6'3 . . . this pick will be moot as he will go before us anyways . . . don't think Mel hasn't projected the combine with this also . . . lol why do u think he has Maclin at #7. Teams are going to jump for these guys. Tons of talent at WR this year.

Great draft mind? I guess you didnt see him almost crying on TV 2 years ago when not a SINGLE pick of his in the TOP 10 was correct. Not a single one. Think about that.

We don't have to get Jerry Rice, but a WR that actually dominated more than a game or two in his last year in college would be nice. Taking a WR based solely on height and track speed is not something good teams do with their first day picks.

its something Al Davis does. enough said.

I'm going to be generous and say 25% of those picks COULD be accurate.

some of them are head scratchers and some don't even begin to address a particular teams needs.

when does mcshays mock come out?

wow please not him...the only wr that the phins need to draft is kenny britt in the 2nd rd

Back
Top Bottom