Merge"wad ball" a subtle diss at "wanny ball?"/Saban: We don't want to play"wad ball" | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merge"wad ball" a subtle diss at "wanny ball?"/Saban: We don't want to play"wad ball"

TorontoFin said:
"you don't really have the old-fashioned theory that we have to have this great running back because we're going to give him the ball 40 times a game."

This may be a very telling statement, IMO. Does it point away from us using our 2nd overall pick on a RB?

EightyTwenty said:
If you guys want a laugh, go check out the Pitt Panthers website and local newspapers and read the recent interviews of our former rocket scientist coach where he talks about his 'philosophy', and 'what he believes in', etc. It continues to amaze me that the guy keeps getting people offering him head coaching jobs...

I got SOOOOOO sick and tired of that idiot's post game press conferances!!! It was clear how stupid he was and how he lacked control over the direction of the team. same thing over and over -didn't matter the circumstances 'philosophy' 'believes in' .....sit on the ball....let the defense win it. Yeah well how often did sitting on the ball in the 2nd half lead to 3 and out the whole half????? thus the defense is on the field and the other team builds momentum....then at the end the defense is tired and we lose the game. I could just write the script every week. Pittsburgh just ran a coach that REBUILT their program out of town (they were in the BCS this year again by the way) for Wandstedt??? :roflmao: I can't wait to watch him bury their program too!!!

afishfan said:
I got SOOOOOO sick and tired of that idiot's post game press conferances!!! It was clear how stupid he was and how he lacked control over the direction of the team. same thing over and over -didn't matter the circumstances 'philosophy' 'believes in' .....sit on the ball....let the defense win it. Yeah well how often did sitting on the ball in the 2nd half lead to 3 and out the whole half????? thus the defense is on the field and the other team builds momentum....then at the end the defense is tired and we lose the game. I could just write the script every week. Pittsburgh just ran a coach that REBUILT their program out of town (they were in the BCS this year again by the way) for Wandstedt??? :roflmao: I can't wait to watch him bury their program too!!!

Standpoint.

I remember when we were the most predictable team. Everyone knew that we would run on first down, and we still did it even though people knew. Embarrassing and I'm glad Wanny is gone.

mfja9977 said:
You are absolutely correct. That would further justify using the #2 pick on Derrick Johnson. He's the type of game changing LB that we need on our D.
:cooldude:

Actual Wanny comment at a Pitt Press Conference...we got to figure out our offensive line, who are best five players are and really that will be the theme that will carry over at every position. The determination has to be made, who are our best players, who gives us the best chance to win...

Pitt Panthers...the next victims.

now that wanny is in charge of College...i wonder how many players using his "kill the back" philosophy will turn pro...and come out of the first 5 rounds

FinsDontGiveIn said:
Oh Jeez, I live in Pittsburgh and have to listen to him drone on and on. On the local espn radio here he was comparing some of the Pitt players to Dolphin players. It's almost like i finally got rid of him and he pops back up. (like that game where you whack the gophers):lol:

Hey! where do you live at FDGI?? :wave:

jaxdolfan said:
No, I think he used the correct term. This is because when he described the pile up and Ricky running into it, Wanny... while listening to this description...blew his wad.

:lol: :roflmao:

Back
Top Bottom