MERGED 103x: Bills coach Mularkey Quits | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED 103x: Bills coach Mularkey Quits

RAS25

dont act like your not impressed
Reaction score
mularkey to resign?

i just heard mort on ESPNEWS say mike mularkey is in a closed door meeting discussing his resignation.:cry: :cry: :cry:
hopefully mike tice gets the gig.

Mike Mularky to resign

Just said he was in a closed door meeting with Bills execs. talking bout resigning. No link they just said it on NFL Live.

Breaking News: Chris Mortenson reports Bills coach Mularkey attempting to RESIGN.

Hey Mods, I know, I know...

"Beast of the AFC East." But this is such big news and it's about our most hated rival. Sorry. I feel it's worthy of main board material.

...Mortenson just reported on ESPN News that Mike Mularkey is currently in a meeting with Marv Levy and Ralph Wilson, and Mularkey wants to resign as head coach.

Levy and Wilson are trying to talk him out of it. I'm sure a link will come out later.

wow. such disarray in buffalo and in new york. i love it. hopefully we get at least 3 wins from both of these teams.

DolphinDevil28 said:
Hey Mods, I know, I know...

"Beast of the AFC East." But this is such big news and it's about our most hated rival. Sorry. I feel it's worthy of main board material.

...Mortenson just reported on ESPN News that Mike Mularkey is currently in a meeting with Marv Levy and Ralph Wilson, and Mularkey wants to resign as head coach.

Levy and Wilson are trying to talk him out of it. I'm sure a link will come out later.

Cant blame him for wanting to leave that mess.

:shakeno:

Wow, some people are so anal. Why move this so quick? You know, there are some fans who only read in the main forum.

They deserve to know this too. Jeez.

Looks like the AFC East is going to be a two horse race between us and the Patriots for the forseeable future.

The Bills and Jets are in disarray. Neither organization has any direction..

I think im gonna cry!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Please please please dont talk him into staying!

KGUNBILLS said:
I think im gonna cry!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Please please please dont talk him into staying!

OK, so you hate him. Who are you going to hire???

There is no Nick Saban on the market. This is going to set the Bills back a year or two if he leaves. JP will have to learn a new system all over again.

Goddammit! Don't leave Mikey, please don't leave! Please continue to coach that Bills team into the ground, I beg you! I'll mow your lawn, wash your car, anything, just don't go!

Buffalo in turmoil, NYJ a freaking mess! I love it. I believe the visions I've been having will be realized. The Miami Dolphins will end the playoff reign of NE next year and there will be a new sheriff in town!

The more coaches that have to be filled... the better the chances that Wanny will come back and coach in the NFL. Here's to hoping it'll be with the Jets or Bills!

Thursday, January 12, 2006
Mularkey meets with Bills' brass
By Len Pasquarelli
ESPN.com

Although he may still be talked into staying on the job, league sources told ESPN's Chris Mortensen and ESPN.com on Thursday that Buffalo Bills coach Mike Mularkey was in an afternoon meeting with high-ranking team officials that could lead to his resignation.

If is believed that the meeting includes Bills owner Ralph Wilson and newly-appointed general manager Marv Levy.

Sources said that, because of family considerations, Mularkey intended to walk away after only two seasons, but felt that he needed to meet with Bills management before he formally tendered his resignation. Mularkey had lengthy meetings with Wilson last week as the Bills owner dramatically reshuffled the football operation.

Wilson fired team president/general manager Tom Donahoe, re-hired Levy, the Hall of Fame coach who led the Bills to four Super Bowl appearances, and made other changes to the front office. It is believed that Wilson also suggested changes in the coaching staff and Mularkey subsequently dismissed five assistants.

In two seasons, Mularkey has compiled a 14-18 record, including a disappointing 5-11 mark in 2005.

Back
Top Bottom