MERGED 103x: Bills coach Mularkey Quits | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED 103x: Bills coach Mularkey Quits

Malarky Quits!!

He said his reason was the Bills are heading in the wrong direction and he doesn't want it to tarnish his image...I know this sounds like trash talking but I just watched NFL network and ESPN and both said the same thing...BTW I also watched the live press feed with Ralph Wilson and Marv Levy...Mike has had enough..The speculation is Jim Haslet is going to be thier next head coach...Just letting everyone know..:dolphins:

Haslett has done less with more than any coach I know. I have never seen a coach lose control of a team so many times and still have a job.

BBsuck said:
He said his reason was the Bills are heading in the wrong direction and he doesn't want it to tarnish his image...I know this sounds like trash talking but I just watched NFL network and ESPN and both said the same thing...BTW I also watched the live press feed with Ralph Wilson and Marv Levy...Mike has had enough..The speculation is Jim Haslet is going to be thier next head coach...Just letting everyone know..:dolphins:

If it's not about the Dolphins, our players or our coaches, please don't post it in the Dolphins' forum. Thanks.

zed said:
Haslett has done less with more than any coach I know. I have never seen a coach lose control of a team so many times and still have a job.

Haslett was a former linebacker for the Bills so I think it's a shoe in for sure!!

Also, Ralph was asked by a reporter if this would open the door for Levy to take over the head coaching job and Ralph said no way. But whoever takes over will have Marv in the shadows directing the team..That can't be good for the new coach..To much preassure. Marv should coach because he will be anyway!:dolphins:

NaboCane said:
If it's not about the Dolphins, our players or our coaches, please don't post it in the Dolphins' forum. Thanks.

Sorry Guy's wrong forum..MOD's Please move... My Bad

Back
Top Bottom