MERGED 10X:Law to the Jets/Law a Jet/Law goes to Jets | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED 10X:Law to the Jets/Law a Jet/Law goes to Jets

too bad for that goon. Instead of coming to Miami with a nice young team he decides to go to a underachieving team .Ty Law will regret goin there when we face em 2 times and whoop there a$$

painnotpleasure said:
Damn, I would have rather preferred if Law signed somewhere else like with Detroit... but lets just hope this backfires for the Jets.

It might, but if it doesn't he is going to make your two starting QBs look even worse.

:)

BZ

Law to the Jets

5-6 mill in bonus

6 mill/yr avg backloaded deal

You already posted this and it was moved.

Why was it moved? I did not see it posted so I did not think it went through!

Because it has nothing to do with the Dolphins.

PHINZONER said:
Why was it moved? I did not see it posted so I did not think it went through!
Probably because it wasn't Dolphins related. Probably moved to the general NFL forum or the AFC East forum.

It always amazes me how people can't understand that this forum is for DOLPHINS talk only.....

yes the news is real..........

Jets | About to Sign Law?
Sat, 6 Aug 2005 00:19:01 -0700

Dave Hutchinson, of the Star-Ledger, reports the New York Jets have reached an agreement in principle with free agent CB Ty Law (Patriots). The multi-year deal is contingent on Law passing a physical. One source called it a "done deal." The deal is believed to include a signing bonus of $5 million to $6 million and average roughly $6 million per season. It is said to be incentive-rich and heavily backloaded. Law will come to New York for a physical early next week. At issue had been the back end of the deal. The Law camp is said to have agreed on bonus money and first-year salary early on in the talks. Law was reportedly seeking a deal averaging between $6 million and $7 million per season

dominizzo said:
too bad for that goon. Instead of coming to Miami with a nice young team he decides to go to a underachieving team .Ty Law will regret goin there when we face em 2 times and whoop there a$$

So after beating you twice last year with no Ty Law, we pick up a better CB and you lose two veterans from your defense and you are going to kick our *** this year?

Not sure that makes too much sense.

BTW, which one of your starting QBs is going to do it?

BZ

Back
Top Bottom