MERGED 10X:Law to the Jets/Law a Jet/Law goes to Jets | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED 10X:Law to the Jets/Law a Jet/Law goes to Jets

les dauphins said:
just saw it on espn , no worries they still suck

4th in allowed points last season, we add a Super Bowl champ CB and we still suck.

Ok...

BZ

BwanaZulia said:
4th in allowed points last season, we add a Super Bowl champ CB and we still suck.

Ok...

BZ

You add a a Superbowl CB that is coming off a bad injury that caused him to miss half the season, so most people are seeing him as not being his old form...I will keep my thoughts on great signing or bust until I see the Jets D in action. Until then, will just say it will be a joy watching someone that knows Brady intercept him.

Phinz1972 said:
will just say it will be a joy watching someone that knows Brady intercept him.

Yes. Yes it will.

His injury is well noted and we will see if he gets back to his former self, but even at 80% it is an upgrade.

BZ

Good point about it being an upgrade. Who else you guys got in the back other then Law?

Ty Law To Jets

just reported on ESPN that the Jets n Ty law agree to multi year deal.

Damn thats not good news for us.

Why is it not good news? Who cares, Jets aren't as scary as the "experts" are making them out to be.

Let me see Chad Pennington throw a normal pass first, then I'll even consider them a possibility. Anyone catch NFL Network yesterday when they had a special from their camp?? Pennington was not in any drills but a couple, and when he threw he only threw 10-15 yard passes and was just going through the motion.

Phinz1972 said:
Good point about it being an upgrade. Who else you guys got in the back other then Law?

http://www.newyorkjets.com/depthchart/

Well, we just released Mickins..

LCB 24 Ray Mickens (Ty Law) 47 Pete Hunter 22 Justin Miller
RCB 36 David Barrett 21 Derrick Strait 32 Darrien Johnson 37 Rooseve

Justin Miller is going to move up quick and Strait played really well laster year his Rookie year. Pete Hunter is an x Cowboy.

BZ

Schleprock said:
Why is it not good news? Who cares, Jets aren't as scary as the "experts" are making them out to be.

Let me see Chad Pennington throw a normal pass first, then I'll even consider them a possibility. Anyone catch NFL Network yesterday when they had a special from their camp?? Pennington was not in any drills but a couple, and when he threw he only threw 10-15 yard passes and was just going through the motion.

Yea I watched that.. He said his arm was feeling fatigued.

FireEagle-
Its not like we never played Ty Law before...Hes just playing in a different system now

Yeah, I heard earlier today on ESPN that the Jets officially signed Ty Law. I'm not too happy about that, don't want him in the division.

Ty Law with the Jets

Ty Law Signs with the JETS!!!! :eek:

EDIT: Sorry Guys i wasnt home all day yesterday and I just went to NFL.com and their front page was that.

Please don't do that again. We already knew that he would sign with them for about 4 days now.

Back
Top Bottom