MERGED 10X:Law to the Jets/Law a Jet/Law goes to Jets | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED 10X:Law to the Jets/Law a Jet/Law goes to Jets

It has been posted numerous times before.

Its weird.. It always seems that players get recycled within the AFC East.

Well we went from playing him twice a year with a great team to playing him twice a year (older, injury healing) with a good team.....I'll take that swap

Good that he finally signed with somebody...now some people can over the fantasy of him coming here.

this is a must signing for the jets they are a now team, will have to rebuild in two years or so with martin getting old, they have to make a mover this year, nice to have him with us, but can get alot more players for the money

Bonedoc7777 said:
this is a must signing for the jets they are a now team, will have to rebuild in two years or so with martin getting old, they have to make a mover this year, nice to have him with us, but can get alot more players for the money

I think you need to look at the roster. It is a very young team. Sure, there are a few older players, who consistently play beyond their years, but it is not a team needed rebuilding.

All things being equal, the Jets have a good 3-4 year window of opportunity.

BZ

BwanaZulia said:
I think you need to look at the roster. It is a very young team. Sure, there are a few older players, who consistently play beyond their years, but it is not a team needed rebuilding.

All things being equal, the Jets have a good 3-4 year window of opportunity.

BZ
The Jets have a nice Balanced Roster age-wise...They had a Need and they filled it with best FA player left..will he be the same player he was In NE probably not he is older and a little banged up can he still be a good player..I would think so thats why I wanted him as a fin in the begining of FA.

Dredd1050 said:
Their secondary still stinks!

How? There is only one member of the secondary who in my mind, is awful, and that's Pete Hunter. Law, Barrett, Miller, Mickens, and Strait are all great. Miller is going to suprise many people come the regular season, and as long as he's healthy, Law is going to be a great addition. We'll see how much or secondary stinks come Week 2, in our house.

BwanaZulia said:
According to the reports, he is going to get less money with the Jets than he would have at other teams which I think says that he wants to be a Jet and thinks they can be competitive this year.

BZ
With that said, i never want to hear the BS that Free Agents don't want to play for the Jets and Herm, etc. etc...

les dauphins said:
just saw it on espn , no worries they still suck
yes, all teams that i dont root for, suck. pats suck, jets suck, fins suck, the eagles really suck... :shakeno:

i was hoping he would sign with the lions. just to get him out of the AFC East.

Back
Top Bottom