Merged 10x: Mel Kiper's first Mock! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged 10x: Mel Kiper's first Mock!

Mile High Fin said:
Harrington/Garcia......are not the long-term answer.
Lots of expert mock's show either Det or Arz (#10) taking Cutler.

It is not Harrington's fault there. He could be a long term anwser, but that front office is in such shambles.

We get Lions games here most of the time and I have a good friend who is a diehard. There is alot more wrong with that team than QB.

ckparrothead said:
After taking a look at some things, I think Justice may be the right call there. His OL coach Tim Davis is Houck's understudy. We believe we have our future LT in Anthony Alabi, but Vernon Carey does not look like our future at RT...but he can play fairly well at LT if Alabi does not turn out to be all we hoped. I think McIntosh is likely a goner.

Jimmy Williams is taking a nose dive and I'm not sure I know why but it makes me nervous. What you don't know can kill you. It could be character concerns.

Why spend a first rounder for a right tackle....when you can get one with a third rounder? Whitworth is larger and heavier and has played for Saban....and he won't cost a 1st round pick.

ckparrothead said:
I agree, but do not see Justice playing on the left side.

I agree...he's never played left tackle...and there's a reason why...you can be assured.

I love Cutler, but he is simply NOT worth a top ten pick. Right now, I wouldn't put him in the top 20. After the Senior bowl and Combine, this may change, but as of right now he is being INCREDIBLY overhyped.

Seems high for a guy who was suspended for all of 2004 for pointing a gun at a student and charged with picking up a prostitute. If Saban feels he's the best player available, that's OK. But if he's drafting for need over talent that usually hurts in the long run.
If Justice, Scott, Winston, & McNeill are available at #16 trade down. Should be some interest in one of the defensive backs, DE Kiwanuka, or RB White.

Ive been seeing a lot of mocks picking the Falcons to take Huff. He fits what they need pretty well, so it worries me.

No freakin way we pass on Jimmy Williams! The kid is a stud and straight prototypical... if he falls to us we have to grab him...

Mel Kiper Draft On Sportcenter

Up next. I think there doing every team and estimating the picks of the playoff teams. Just a heads up.

The whole mock is already up in the draft forum.

***All Members Please Read - Forum Changes!***
Hello Everyone!

Because the staff at FinHeaven is always looking for better ways to organize, and streamline the site, we've decided to re-structure a portion of it.
You'll notice that what was once the College| Draft Forum has now been split.
We've renamed the original forum to simply "College Football" and created a new forum called "Draft Forum". We are now in the process of moving threads around so that they are in the appropriate forums.
We've also created a new sub-forum within the General NFL forum, called "Free Agents".
We ask that you keep these forums in mind when posting, as we'd like to continue keeping the main Dolphins forum uncluttered, and pertaining to the current Dolphins team.

When posting, please keep these guidelines in mind:

Miami Dolphins - Please keeps threads related to current Dolphins players/staff etc here

College Football - Please keep threads related to current college teams/players/games here

Draft Forum - Please keep mock drafts/draft wish lists/potential draft picks, etc in here.

Free Agents
- Please keep discussions about potential free agents here.

We realize that this may mean an adjustment for everyone, but we feel that in the long run it will make things easier for all of us. Not only will it make it "cleaner" and uncluttered in the main forum, but it will also make it easier to find the FA discussions, mock drafts etc...

If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to contact the Staff either by PM or by posting in the Questions and Comments forum.

Thanks in advance for your anticipated cooperation, and we look forward to an active offseason of improving our Dolphins through free agency and the draft, and an exciting 2006 football season!

WharfRat

Back
Top Bottom