Merged 10x: Mel Kiper's first Mock! | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged 10x: Mel Kiper's first Mock!

I'm with the Jimmy Williams guys. There's no way we pass up on him for an OL, especially with Houck's ego.

You mean the Detroit Lions are giving up on Joey??? :D

Yes. That's from his initial mock draft that was posted last night.

Hes Wrong.. Noway We Go Offensive Line In The First Round.

i agree. i don't see it either... with Houck in place, it doesnt make sense to do that.... especially when there are so many good offensive linemen that can be found in the latter parts of the draft.

re:

Kiper's completely hit or miss. When he's right he's right, and when he's wrong he's WAAAAAAAY off. I think this is the latter.

Roman529 said:
You mean the Detroit Lions are giving up on Joey??? :D

Yeah amazing. They just need to surround him with more talent. If I were Matt Millen I would draft a couple of good receivers in the early rounds and watch Harrington shine next year. :D :lol:

Kiper has been stealing his paycheck for soooooo long. No NFL front offices hold him in any sort of regard, let alone a high one. He's purely there for entertainment.

1. Personal Attacks
    There will be no personal attacks toward any other member, no matter what. If you are offended by another poster’s comments, please email an administrator or moderator as soon as possible explaining what happened. If you respond in the same manor as they did, you are now part of the problem. If you have something against someone else, please email/PM the member. DO NOT take out personal arguments in a thread.

Personal attacks can be categorized as (but not limited to): Racist, Bigoted, Derogatory, Sexist, Hateful or Threatening.
  2. Annoyance
    Individuals who detract from the site through ongoing incivility, immaturity, and/or disrespect for the contributions and responsibilities of others may be afforded maximal opportunities to spend their time elsewhere.
  3. Enjoy your time off.

greatwade said:
Kiper has been stealing his paycheck for soooooo long. No NFL front offices hold him in any sort of regard, let alone a high one. He's purely there for entertainment.

He may have the best job in America. All he does is watch a lot of college football, come up with mocks where there is no pressure to be correct, and do commentary during the draft for two days.

there is no way that we pass on jimmy williams... it wont happen.

***All Members Please Read - Forum Changes!***
Hello Everyone!

Because the staff at FinHeaven is always looking for better ways to organize, and streamline the site, we've decided to re-structure a portion of it.
You'll notice that what was once the College| Draft Forum has now been split.
We've renamed the original forum to simply "College Football" and created a new forum called "Draft Forum". We are now in the process of moving threads around so that they are in the appropriate forums.
We've also created a new sub-forum within the General NFL forum, called "Free Agents".
We ask that you keep these forums in mind when posting, as we'd like to continue keeping the main Dolphins forum uncluttered, and pertaining to the current Dolphins team.

When posting, please keep these guidelines in mind:

Miami Dolphins - Please keeps threads related to current Dolphins players/staff etc here

College Football - Please keep threads related to current college teams/players/games here

Draft Forum - Please keep mock drafts/draft wish lists/potential draft picks, etc in here.

Free Agents
- Please keep discussions about potential free agents here.

We realize that this may mean an adjustment for everyone, but we feel that in the long run it will make things easier for all of us. Not only will it make it "cleaner" and uncluttered in the main forum, but it will also make it easier to find the FA discussions, mock drafts etc...

If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to contact the Staff either by PM or by posting in the Questions and Comments forum.

Thanks in advance for your anticipated cooperation, and we look forward to an active offseason of improving our Dolphins through free agency and the draft, and an exciting 2006 football season!

WharfRat

Back
Top Bottom