Merged 2x: Bills Injury: Losman carted off field | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged 2x: Bills Injury: Losman carted off field

xiidaen

FinHeaven.com Evangelist
Reaction score
Bills Injury: Losman carted off field

Just reported on ESPN news channel - Losman carted off field with a lower left leg injury after being hit on a play by Vincent.

I'm sure someone will pounce on this opportunity to suggest trading Fiedler for Henry....

Hey, if the Bills would take it, even I wouldn't be opposed... ;)

I do feel for Losman and hope it isn't anything serious. I never like to see injuries...even when it's a Jet/Bill/Patriot.

JP Losman hurt.

JP Losman of the Buffalo Bills was carted off the field today after Troy Vincent hit him in the leg. I guess it is his lower left leg that is injured. Eric Moulds also missed practice due to some shoulder tweak. The Losman injury sounds serious.

I only post this due to the rivalry and how happy most of them were when Boston went down. I find it ironic that a former Dolphin ( Vincent ) is still taking out Buffalo Qb's.

In all seriousness though, I hope Losman is ok. You never want to see a guy get hurt like that.

Hope he's okay too, regardless of the crappy team he plays for.

Hope it's not career ending. We know all too well how they feel.

I wouldn't be adverse to trading fiedler to 'em for Travis Henry either.

this has probably been the most injury filled offseasno for the nfl in a while.

I don't think he is/was going to be the #2 QB anyway because Bills camp has been raving about the play of Travis Brown. JP is gonna have to sit & watch probably 2 years.

losman looked pretty good in the preseason game i saw
he needs at least a year to sit back and watch anyway... so this injury will not be a big deal... then again, who knows...
dont like to see injurys though

At least when our big offensive acquisition went down, we only gave up a 6th-round pick and a guy we were going to cut anyway.

LMAO

The Bills would laugh at you for suggesting Henry for Fielder ...

Tom Donahoe on trading Henry to Miami for OGUNLEYE:

"It would be a short conversation."

Actual quote!

Back
Top Bottom