Merged 2x: Bills Injury: Losman carted off field | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged 2x: Bills Injury: Losman carted off field

Justasportsfan said:
actually the right verbage is, we used 3 picks to get JP but only 2 of that given away.

I agree, in the end, Losman cost the Bills three picks.

BuffRangePigpen objected to my use of the verb 'give' and then pointed me to an online dictionary that provided the exact definition that I was using. Strange....

FinfanInBuffalo said:
I agree, in the end, Losman cost the Bills three picks.

BuffRangePigpen objected to my use of the verb 'give' and then pointed me to an online dictionary that provided the exact definition that I was using. Strange....

Just like it cost the fins 2 picks to get Carey.

Jimmy James said:
If you *can* see he is on steroids, you need to stop posting on this board and write your own check as a steroids expert for track & field, the NFL, or whoever else will give you the best deal. Otherwise, you're just making baseless allegations in a reckless manner. While we all have our suspicions of many athletes in this day and age, we can't go pointing fingers like this unless we have FACTS to back them up.
Bravo....very well said bro!:clap:

Justasportsfan said:
you gave up a 4th to move up to get Carey. Got it back in the form of a 3rd by trading Ogun. Comprende? :D . My crystal ball says (just polished it) feely will be a younger Fiedler, nothing more . Losman will be an elite :D.
You just polished your crystal ball?! That's not right man....not right....:shakeno:

Back
Top Bottom