Merged 2x: Bills Injury: Losman carted off field | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged 2x: Bills Injury: Losman carted off field

I hope the injury bug moved out of the south, I hate anyone being hurt on any team, If it is a fibula then it is about 4-6 weeks to heal then about 2 to 4 weeks to rehab, so a total of about 6 to 12 weeks.

Agua said:
I have no doubt Bills fans were yucking it up when Boston was hurt; they're generally a classless bunch of dufuses, along with Jets fans and bandwagon Patsy fans. We've got more class than Bills' fans. Take pride in that. You don't laugh at a serious injury, regardless of which team suffers. Think of the individual whose career is threatened rather than the team.

Hey, I didn't laugh about RW, Akins, Your OC, or thomas... I only laughed at Boston and keeping Wanny. :D ;)

http://www.billsinsider.com/
Out 8-12 weeks. He'll miss those reps in practice but it's not the end of the world. He'll still learn the mental part of the game.... and learn early on how careful a scrambling QB needs to be!

Yea it sucks. :shakeno:

It could be a blessing in disguise, this basically means he won't be forced to come in if Bledsoe sucks it up. Its never good to throw a rookie into the first early in his career... This secures his spot on the bench for this year and gives him time to learn and study the game.

Cheers to a fast recovery fort both Boston, and Losman.:)

SMadison29 said:
Like I said in one of the other three threads with the same topic, he's gonna sit the bench for 2 years anyway & he's currently the 3rd string QB behind Travis Brown.

I would give em AJ and next years 3rd in a sec....even with the injury. Then again I would give most teams next years 3rd just to get rid of Feeley. He is the only thing keeping Sage from becoming a star.

darn. I was REALLY hoping for a fan uprising in favor of Losman, just enough to irk drew. That guy is still dangerous IMO and a LOT of fans loved seeing Losman in pre-season. Hope he comes back from it ok though.

I for one don't care that Losman got hurt and It was a cheap hit as Losman had the red jersey on and Vincent really leveled him.

Losman broke his leg and is out indefinately, which leaves the Bills in the same place as they were last season with the worst QB in the AFC East. Any how this is significant because alot of people were talking of him actually starting. The Bills still suck McGahee still has one leg, and Donahoe still hasn't done a damn thing, just think of the crap Spielman would get for wasting a 1st rder for a RB when the RB you have is the best player on the team, signing a washed up safety to a ridiculous deal, and drafting a backup linemen with the 4th overall pick.

eh

I feel bad for the bills fans...up here i didn't get too much crap when Ricky quit and Boston went down. Im from pittsford and was there when he went down and it really didn't look too bad im surprised at the extent of the injury...still a shame

Its funny to me how Clump is a ghost on this thread but any time we have any injury or he can add his 2 cents about the Dolphins he magically appears. OH CLUMP WHERE ARE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

HEAVYHITTER said:
Its funny to me how Clump is a ghost on this thread but any time we have any injury or he can add his 2 cents about the Dolphins he magically appears. OH CLUMP WHERE ARE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
He's busy..... working on Losman's leg.

MOULDSROCKS said:
Hey, I didn't laugh about RW, Akins, Your OC, or thomas... I only laughed at Boston and keeping Wanny. :D ;)

http://www.billsinsider.com/
Out 8-12 weeks. He'll miss those reps in practice but it's not the end of the world. He'll still learn the mental part of the game.... and learn early on how careful a scrambling QB needs to be!

Good then I will only laugh at Losmans injury and all you guys gave up for him. :roflmao: :roflmao:

Phinz said:
Good then I will only laugh at Losmans injury and all you guys gave up for him. :roflmao: :roflmao:
We used 3 picks but gave up 2. What did you give up to move up a step for Carey? Feely? It's good thing you got back your 4th for Carey by trading Ogun. Too bad next years draft pool is not nearly as good as this years.

Even on a broken leg, JP has better potential than Feely :D.

Back
Top Bottom