Merged 2x: Bills Injury: Losman carted off field | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged 2x: Bills Injury: Losman carted off field

Just because people dont feel sorry for the Boston injury doesnt mean they wish injury upon him. One can argue that he did it to himselves with the roids.

Crisis said:
Just because people dont feel sorry for the Boston injury doesnt mean they wish injury upon him. One can argue that he did it to himselves with the roids.

yeah, the steroids he has never been proven to take is what made his knee buckle...at least a little common sense.

i am not one to react this way under different circumstances, but every bills fan lapped it up when boston went down and when ricky retired.

i take this opportunity to say to those fans, karma is a ***** isnt it?

DaQuix said:
LMAO

The Bills would laugh at you for suggesting Henry for Fielder ...

Tom Donahoe on trading Henry to Miami for OGUNLEYE:

"It would be a short conversation."

Actual quote!

Because he'd have to explain Denney and Kelsay.....

Bills fans deserve for him to be out for the year. Karma baby, keep on telling us how bad our organization is and how we got ripped off by chicago. It's easy to make fun of the Phins for having injuies, let's see how your team handles a few banged up players. We lost 3 players for the season within one week, let me know how it feels bills fans.

Crisis said:

It would take a jerk bills' fan to come up with that.

If it had been in the Fins camp this year, Poole would have run into AJ's knee and Fiedler's ankle while breaking his collar bone at the same time

Crisis said:

If one were a complete congenital moron, yes, one could make that idiotic "argument."

Have you seen him? Do you know the effects steroids have on your body?

Anyone who cant see he's not on steroids is looking through their teal-colored glasses.

If you *can* see he is on steroids, you need to stop posting on this board and write your own check as a steroids expert for track & field, the NFL, or whoever else will give you the best deal. Otherwise, you're just making baseless allegations in a reckless manner. While we all have our suspicions of many athletes in this day and age, we can't go pointing fingers like this unless we have FACTS to back them up.

broken fibula. 8-12 weeks.per lenny pastabelly

Crisis said:
Have you seen him? Do you know the effects steroids have on your body?

Anyone who cant see he's not on steroids is looking through their teal-colored glasses.
What that hes jacked, just because youre jacked doesnt mean your're on steroids

!PapaCrunk! said:
Wow, I hope he's too doped up to feel any lingering pain. Here's to a speedy recovery!

it sucks but it really has no effect this year. I guess he will get mental reps.

Back
Top Bottom