Merged 2x: Prisco Story on Phins/Wanny | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged 2x: Prisco Story on Phins/Wanny

Im not saying Feely sucks, but from what he has done thus far, the move was very skeptical.

I think prisco is making valid points that would make us fans angry. We know what has happened in this offseason and some of the questionable moves that can't be judged now but after the 2004 season then we can lay low and talk this out.

Prisco makes some valid points about this offseason, its good to get a different perspective on the "health" problems that caused Collier to remove himself as OC.

Latest Prisco article

Dolphins' bumpy ride better turn into playoff run

The general perception in South Florida these days is the Miami Dolphins are sinking fast, their tumultuous offseason a precursor of what will take place this fall on the football field.

The question isn't what has happened to the Dolphins this offseason, but rather what hasn't?

http://www.sportsline.com/nfl/story/7359566

A lot of the same old stuff we have seen and even said ourselves. It ends with the "if" of the QB being settled and the offense becoming less predictable it could be a big year. It is a less childish article than the one from the Orlando Sentennil but no new info.

ARticl

Ohiophinphan said:
A lot of the same old stuff we have seen and even said ourselves. It ends with the "if" of the QB being settled and the offense becoming less predictable it could be a big year. It is a less childish article than the one from the Orlando Sentennil but no new info.

No - nothing new - just like to post different perspectives.

nj

njfinfan said:
Dolphins' bumpy ride better turn into playoff run

The general perception in South Florida these days is the Miami Dolphins are sinking fast, their tumultuous offseason a precursor of what will take place this fall on the football field.

The question isn't what has happened to the Dolphins this offseason, but rather what hasn't?

http://www.sportsline.com/nfl/story/7359566

PrickLESSsco will NEVER change !!!!!

The Miami Dolphins could win the lombardi and that brainless twit would still see more negatives than the positives !!!

His columns are just a waste of bandwidth......

:fire:

Marino1983

njfinfan said:
No - nothing new - just like to post different perspectives.

nj

Please NJ, my comment about same old stuff was directed at Prisco's writing not your posting the link. At this time of year what else have we got to talk about? Thanks for posting it and thanks to the Mods for putting all these threads together.

It amazes me that CBS would even give Prisco a paycheck for that article. It is a couple of weeks old and duplicates at least a half dozen articles all over the media since then.

Regarding the comments about the QB situation: I did not want Garcia, Collins, Gannon, or even worse Warner. They are yesterday's answers at best. Will Feeley be tomorrow's answer? I don't know but I like looking that direction better.

Has there been turnover/turmoil in the coaching ranks? Yes! Do we have coaches with better resumes/results at most offensive positions? Also yes! Can Wanny manage them? We will see. He has been a decent motivator and manager perhaps with better X & O guys on offense the play will improve.

Look at the various positons. Are we better on the O line? Potentially yes and certainly no worse off. Boston adds to the recievers, depth is better at LB with Moore back, Jenkins with a year under his belt, and a draft pick in the mix. The defensive backfield is younger, faster and deeper.

The offseason has brought lots of changes but after two years away from the playoffs it was time to throw the dice and make some moves without giving up the farm. I like this offseason.

Now when will the season please start!

P.S. Oh and joy of joys my little town is getting a "Buffalo Wild Wings" with the NFL ticket so I will no longer have to drive an hour plus to watch games that aren't nationally telecast. For me that makes it a great offseason!

Back
Top Bottom