MERGED 2X: There is NO bright side!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED 2X: There is NO bright side!!

fin-atic

Are you a VIP?
Club Member
Reaction score
Apologist Stop

You people need to stop. You are making yourself look silly trying to say this is a positive or good thing and it will be okay.

It is a disaster of epic proportions. The exclamation point in what has been the worst offseason in Dolphin history.

So mourn with the rest of us for now and we will try to feel better down the road.

But stop with the positive spin. There is no positive.

Save it. Don't tell me how to think or feel. THEY look silly?? Re-read your post and realize how childish it is.

Is there NOT enough negativity posted right now?? Three threads too much??

You want to revel in negatively, do it. But DO NOT knock anyone else that doesn't share your "the world is over" attitude.

Jesus Christ what a waste of bandwidth.

Who cares?? We got SHAQ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

First time ever I'm looking forward to bball more than football.
We are done. End of story. No running back. No offensive line. No QB.
DONE

It's going to be a long ugly season for the Fins

fin-atic said:
But stop with the positive spin. There is no positive.

People can post whatever the hell they want. You want to tell us what to do? Change your avatar, because he isn't a "face in the NFL" anymore.

Sorry guys, but I have the right to express myslef. If there is ever a time to feel negative I think this is pretty much it.

There is no positive to this and that we are "better off" is insane.

Give me a break. I am not telling you what to think or feel. I am merely pointing out that it looks silly to say this is a "good thing".

That is the truth.

You dont know what the future holds. Football is a team sport it takes 52 players to win a championship. I am pretty sure that the running back we have to take his place can achieve 3.9 ypc...RW stat last year..Dude its not a disaster of epic proportions, RW was not taking us to the superbowl by himself. You can present your opinion on doom and gloom all you want and I will respect it (as much as it pains me to do so)
but you sound very immature and you may need to grow up a little(a lot)

Peace

fin-atic said:
Sorry guys, but I have the right to express myslef. If there is ever a time to feel negative I think this is pretty much it.

Give me a break. I am not telling you what to think or feel. I am merely pointing out that it looks silly to say this is a "good thing".

That is the truth.

Don't even bother Fin-Atic. Doesn't matter what logic you use. You will get flamed if you don't go with the homer opinion that we are still going to Super Bowl with Travis Minor. He had a better YPC average than Ricky last year!

fin-atic said:

That is the truth.

And everyone else has the right to express themselves as well. So what's your point??

Nobody is persecuting you, bud. Nobody is denying you the right to express yourself. I'm just doing the same thing you did to everyone else in Post #1, because I, too, have the right to express myself. Just because I call you on something doesn't mean I'm persecuting you. So please retire that worn out phrase once and for all.

Bumrush said:
Don't even bother Fin-Atic. Doesn't matter what logic you use. You will get flamed if you don't go with the homer opinion that we are still going to Super Bowl with Travis Minor. He had a better YPC average than Ricky last year!

Yea he will get flamed for telling people not to be optimistic and being happy about "what we have now". If we do go to the SB with Travis Minor as HB, then i truley hope you wont be a fan to celebrate it..

Bumrush said:

Please.

The negative threads today FAR outweight the positive ones. And rightfully so.

But when does enough become enough?? fin-atic is among the VAST majority today. And yet he is not tolerating the minority. He's calling them out as if THEY are the majority.

Look, I'm not happy about this weekends events AT ALL. But I'm going to conduct myself with a little class and dignity. I'm going to read and accept other people's point of view and debate it. But I AM NOT going to act immature and instigate conflict that doesn't exist.

GO PHINS

Ricky is a good running back. Will he ever been great? Who knows. He quit. How far did we go with Ricky. We never even made the playoffs. I still believe that we are going to be a playoff team. Go FIns.

Muck said:
Please.

The negative threads today FAR outweight the positive ones. And rightfully so.

But when does enough become enough?? fin-atic is among the VAST majority today. And yet he is not tolerating the minority. He's calling them out as if THEY are the majority.

Muck, I think there is a cetain lack of respect for others intelligence when people start syaing this is a "good thing".

By all means express yourself. But as I said, if there is ever a time for negativety this is it. This is really bad.

Sorry if I have little tolerance for people saying this is good.

We should try to resign Robert Edwards. I thought he looked impressive last preseason. I dont think Travis is durable enough to carry the ball 20 or more times a game. At least give him a shot. It cannot hurt if he gets injured we are no worse off than today. My heart is BROKEN Its like getting dumped by a woman you put all your hopes and dreams into. Whats next? stevo

Back
Top Bottom