MERGED 2X: There is NO bright side!! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED 2X: There is NO bright side!!

PhinSoldia said:
On some real note....We dont know what the future holds your right,, however, its pretty safe to say that a 8-8 or worse i'm thinkiong 3-13 season is upon us. IT takes 52 players to win a championship your right too. but when one of those 52 players are one of the best backs in the game and just ups and leaves.(remember the offense is built around him) its pretty much over kid
\

do you watch football? Do they even have TVs in the bahamas?

We have two all-pro recievers and a decent enough Qb to get them the ball plus we have two other RBs on the roster and a 3rd to be named later..The fact that the offense was built around RW was not a good thing.. its not "pretty much over kid" when "the season hasnt even started yet".. i will be ready for a 7-9/8-8 season but im not gonna act like a little girl and give up so easy, grow some balls..

I'll stick with Muck here! :D Fin-atic has been negative since I've been on this site, so nothing new here :shakeno: . At least I can say on Fin-atics behalf, he has a good reason for that negativity. I refuse to let any player change, be it injury, retirement or plain negativity by other Finfans make me believe that the season is lost. Griese went down with a broken leg, the Fins finish undefeated and win the Superbowl! :lol: History repeats itself over time, and maybe this is the time. As far as the other fans from other teams posting their glee :fire: We haven't played yet, your laughter now will be ours at the end of the game :lol: Adversity brings out the best in people, and the worst! Let's play the game before we pass judgement. My ole lady thinks she can predict the future too, WOW! What a coincidence! :lol:

blingbling2334 said:
We're screwed. ....the best we can do is be the Redskins of last year and switch up Minor, Russell and Henry.

Running Back by Committee!

Too funny.

There is NO bright side...stop trying to find one.

He retired after we had any chance of replacing him, and to make things worst.....this team was built around him as well as the playbook is tailored to feature a runningback.....

This move completely destroys our pre-season....Now the pre-season is devoted to trying to find a starting runningback....and re-working the playbook.

RW was our identity on offense...he was our best player........I am the most optimistic guy on this board and I have railed against the doomsayers but I am now telling you that it is time to be negative...It is time to preach doom and gloom.

We are doomed...........we are a wildcard team and second round playoffs at best........

Section126 said:
He retired after we had any chance of replacing him, and to make things worst.....this team was built around him as well as the playbook is tailored to feature a runningback.....

This move completely destroys our pre-season....Now the pre-season is devoted to trying to find a starting runningback....and re-working the playbook.

RW was our identity on offense...he was our best player........I am the most optimistic guy on this board and I have railed against the doomsayers but I am now telling you that it is time to be negative...It is time to preach doom and gloom.

We are doomed...........we are a wildcard team and second round playoffs at best........

Thanks for telling us how to think.

BB

your just like all the other people who thinks one player makes a team. It aint that bad jack, ricky can be replaced and someone will step up..

How far did we ever get with Ricky Williams still on the team? Why would this year be any different?

I think it's more than a coincidence that we made the playoffs 5 straight times from 1996-2001 then when Ricky gets here, all a sudden we never make the playoffs again. We had 10x less talent on those 2000 and 2001 squads then we did the last couple of years. It's all about heart. Ricky has no heart for the game anymore, and if he would've stayed with us it would've hurt us a lot more then it would've helped.

Just because we have a better team on paper with Ricky doesn't mean we would win more ball games with him. We could actually be a better team without him.

It's kind of like the 2003 Patriots with Lawyer Milloy. He was arguably their best player on defense, and they cut him a couple weeks before the season starts. Everyone flipped out, and they ended up winning the Super Bowl. Who knows what they would've done with him still on the team... probably worse. Doesn't make a lot of sense, does it?

I still believe that South Florida (and the rest of the state for that matter) is the best football region in this country. Bar none! But the Phins organization really needs to reel from this and learn an important lesson. Character matters. This team's stock needs to be affected by this. The Front Office needs to know, this drama down here needs to end. We are passionate fans in South Florida. We have high expectations and always will. This is unsatisfactory and I believe Wayne and the organization are really gonna feel this one financially (maybe where it matters most). I hope the Canes smash the NCAA this year. They are a much more professional organization than the Phins have been in a long time. Thank god for the University of Miami!

126 is right, I'm not sure we had a legit chance at the superbowl before the RW nightmare. Any person who thinks Wanny will change his offense and we will become like the Pats of last year are smoking the same weed as Ricky. (IMO)

sphinky said:
126 is right, I'm not sure we had a legit chance at the superbowl before the RW nightmare. Any person who thinks Wanny will change his offense and we will become like the Pats of last year are smoking the same weed as Ricky. (IMO)

heh, good thing your opinion dont mean **** to me.

Section126 said:
Can a sentence, and I use that term losely, be an oxymoron?? :confused:

Back
Top Bottom