Merged 3x:Should Chris Foerester be Fired immediately?/Awards show/add insult to inju | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged 3x:Should Chris Foerester be Fired immediately?/Awards show/add insult to inju

I see the humor... but this really could have been a part of your other thread on the same subject.

I'll take the liberty of merging them for you, so as not to clutter the main board.

WharfRat said:
Oh?? I was hoping you'd say that...

so in other words...it has no effect on your company's performance?
given that... how can you assume a few downloads will effect his performance (excuse the pun)

Point well taken.....and I firmly believe in a hands off (no pun intended) approach.....I don't like to micro-manage...it tends to screw things up.......But I do believe in a good Company image.

One example:

A year ago we moved offices and I asked for any employees that wanted to come voluntarily to help move I would pay for their lunch but could not pay extra.....They all showed up.....at the end of the day I sent for pizza, sandwiches and beer for all the employees......later on a client called that he was going to drop by to leave a job and I instructed all my employees to take the party to the back and that we put away the empty bottles.

Did I care that we had a party going on? NO.

Did I want the client to percieve that I DID care? Absolutely.

You let you employees be a bunch of booze hounds at work? I hope anybody you're interested in working for 8 years from now doesn't find out... :tongue:

DrAstroZoom said:
YEAAAUUGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

ALLEGED! ALLEGED! ALLEGED!

Sorry, I couldn't take it any more.
Prune juice usually helps if not call 911.

Section126 said:
Point well taken.....and I firmly believe in a hands off (no pun intended) approach.....I don't like to micro-manage...it tends to screw things up.......But I do believe in a good Company image.

One example:

A year ago we moved offices and I asked for any employees that wanted to come voluntarily to help move I would pay for their lunch but could not pay extra.....They all showed up.....at the end of the day I sent for pizza, sandwiches and beer for all the employees......later on a client called that he was going to drop by to leave a job and I instructed all my employees to take the party to the back and that we put away the empty bottles.

Did I care that we had a party going on? NO.

Did I want the client to percieve that I DID care? Absolutely.

Understood...

but did you let your client poke around (he he excuse the pun again) on your laptop?

WharfRat said:
Understood...

but did you let your client poke around (he he excuse the pun again) on your laptop?

Hell no......do you have any idea what I got on there? :lol: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom