Merged 3x: Troy Williamson (Update) | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged 3x: Troy Williamson (Update)

Already Posted earlier...

"INDIANAPOLIS --
The Dolphins have been in talks with agents for two former first-round picks, Minnesota wide receiver Troy Williamson and Atlanta cornerback DeAngelo Hall, given permission by their current teams to seek trading partners.

Although Hall is held in much higher esteem as a player and Atlanta has the No. 3 overall pick in this year's draft, it's Williamson who is more likely to wind up with the Dolphins.

David Canter, Williamson's agent, said Friday night that he had spoken with the Dolphins earlier in the day, but they hadn't talked about a trade or terms. Canter also said the Dolphins were one of the teams for which Williamson, who has a home in Miramar, would like to play."

[mod]Please provide the source when posting an article, and do not post the entire article.

Source [/mod]

I think Jeff Ireland wants to add alot speed on this football team.

It's hard to guess what kind of interest the team had, they could very well just be having a look to see what the team is asking with no real interest.

I think it's kind of funny that Parcells and Co. like Ted Ginn so much that they're interested in getting his maligned clone.

I disagree, I dont know if you were being sarcastic or not but at least our guy has hands and knows how to run a route. The only route Williamson knows is the fly route.

Wes Welker is with his third team in the NFL and seems to be doing quite fine. Of course Williams has been a bust and the odds are he will never amount to much but he is from florida and in college showed he was a very good player. Williams has only been cut once and would cost nothing to see if maybe he can come to a workout in shape and show he has value.

Was welker drafted #10 overall?

Williams was traded by the team that drafted him, and then he was cut because of his poor play, he's a bust, plain and simple

bro that would be a pointless pick up. i'd rather get DJ Hackett or someone like that. a big bodied reciver that can run fast get open and get first downs. Kinda like Orande "the man" Gadsden but faster.

That would be fantastic to watch williamson drop passes in the aqua and orange! It'd be like booker and chambers combined!

Sorry no. The guy is a bust.

I feel bad for him because he has depth perception problems. I would only go for him just to convert him as a CB.

yea CB is probably best suited for him.He is reall fast,so he can keep up with WR's,he isn't exactly Randy

I hope we get Sameuls and Hall..That will be the best backfield in football period..Bill make it happen...Draft Chris Long too...

I'd be fine with just one of them and Will allen as the starters. Allen is no slouch himself and could be a very good #2 cb.

Back
Top Bottom