Merged 3x: Troy Williamson (Update) | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged 3x: Troy Williamson (Update)

I hope we get Sameuls and Hall..That will be the best backfield in football period..Bill make it happen...Draft Chris Long too...

Free agent Asante Samuel is rumored to be in search of a ten-year, $100 million contract, including $30 million up front.

Apparently he doesn't just want more than Nate Clements (seven years, $64 million), he wants much more. The way Samuel and his agent are speaking, it sounds like he doesn't have a preference of where to sign. Some GMs are pegging him as a system DB, but Samuel will likely go to the highest bidder.

No, thanks! :rolleyes2:

id welceom hall open arms but samuels for more then 65 mill get the heck out of here no thx.

Free agent Asante Samuel is rumored to be in search of a ten-year, $100 million contract, including $30 million up front.

Apparently he doesn't just want more than Nate Clements (seven years, $64 million), he wants much more. The way Samuel and his agent are speaking, it sounds like he doesn't have a preference of where to sign. Some GMs are pegging him as a system DB, but Samuel will likely go to the highest bidder.

No, thanks! :rolleyes2:

System all the way, and a cheating system at that, a cheap shot yeah but all this news just makes you wonder just how good any of them are. Mind you Daniel Graham and Deion Branch who both left New England are no where near their former selfs.

I dont think we will get Williamson unless he gets cut, and I think we have a good Shot at getting D. Hall i think he would be a Awsome pick up maybe we can just Swap picks and get Hall along with it

I dont think we will get Williamson unless he gets cut, and I think we have a good Shot at getting D. Hall i think he would be a Awsome pick up maybe we can just Swap picks and get Hall along with it

That's what i'm hoping for!

That's what i'm hoping for!
If we could go down to #3 and give them our #1 and they can Take M.Ryan or Who ever they want and we can get Chris Long/ Jake long/ or Glenn Dorsey with the 3rd pick and get D. Hall along with it i think that would be awsome or i would just give them our 32nd pick and we wouldnt have to worry about a Corner later in the draft

Thats last Clip just killed his career LOL he's not even worth a 7th round pick

It's not so much that he loses concentration and drops the ball as much as the fact he seems to have really really poor depth perception and can't judge where the ball is. I don't know that you can fix that. I don't see him as worth anything more than a tryout after he gets released.

Back
Top Bottom