MERGED 4X: ok its official GOD is a PATS fan / Luck | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED 4X: ok its official GOD is a PATS fan / Luck

Yikes! Fellas, your whining about "luck, G-d, fixes, conspiracies" are a joke. Feel free to be "the better team" or have a "better QB." We'll take Tom Brady and the wins. That's all that matters.

I realize it must suck to have a hated rival win 2 out of the last 3 Super Bowls, but come come on. Have some dignity. We are a fundamentally sound, well coached and well executed team. Look your season isn't over. Gordan will get your system more and he's a good back, plus you have a great defense.

Have a healthy season and may the best team win.

jesusfreak26 said:
Man that is totally uncalled for. There is no need for that.
I agree. It's only football. No need to make comments that insults peoples belief. A very classless joke. :shakeno:

ATS16 said:
This is luckiest team in the history, the worst champion also!!

If it wasn't for other teams missing field goals they never would have one
a Superbowl :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire:

Yeah, in the years the Dolphins won their Super Bowls, the opponents never missed a field goal...or turned the ball over....or had a call go against them.

Did you call yourselves "lucky" when your team, year after year, had the fewest penalties against? When they ended up with soft schedules?

You people should take a step back and listen to how you sound. The whining, the excuses, the denial....this is a loser mentality. I thought Dolphin fans had more pride than that. Christ, you people are sounding more and more like Colts fans... :shakeno:

Back
Top Bottom