MERGED 4X: ok its official GOD is a PATS fan / Luck | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED 4X: ok its official GOD is a PATS fan / Luck

I might be wrong, but wasnt it 4 turnovers in the red zone?

phinatik7 said:
I might be wrong, but wasnt it 4 turnovers in the red zone?

If you are, then it even proves my point MORE!

That game was pure PAIN to watch.

I am SO GLAD I'm not a Colts' fan, cuz with that Defense SAN DIEGO can put up 30 against them. With Ryan Leaf, even.

AAAAARRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!

I HATE THE PATRIOTS!! I HATE THE PATRIOTS!! I HATE THE PATRIOTS!! I HATE THE PATRIOTS!! I HATE THE PATRIOTS!! I HATE THE PATRIOTS!! I HATE THE PATRIOTS!! I HATE THE PATRIOTS!! I HATE THE PATRIOTS!! I HATE THE PATRIOTS!! I HATE THE PATRIOTS!! I HATE THE PATRIOTS!! I HATE THE PATRIOTS!! I HATE THE PATRIOTS!! I HATE THE PATRIOTS!! I HATE THE PATRIOTS!! I HATE THE PATRIOTS!! I HATE THE PATRIOTS!! I HATE THE PATRIOTS!! I HATE THE PATRIOTS!! I HATE THE PATRIOTS!! I HATE THE PATRIOTS!! I HATE THE PATRIOTS!! I HATE THE PATRIOTS!! I HATE THE PATRIOTS!! I HATE THE PATRIOTS!! I HATE THE PATRIOTS!! I HATE THE PATRIOTS!! I HATE THE PATRIOTS!! I HATE THE PATRIOTS!! I HATE THE PATRIOTS!! I HATE THE PATRIOTS!! I HATE THE PATRIOTS!! I HATE THE PATRIOTS!! I HATE THE PATRIOTS!! I HATE THE PATRIOTS!! I HATE THE PATRIOTS!! I HATE THE PATRIOTS!! I HATE THE PATRIOTS!! I HATE THE PATRIOTS!! I HATE THE PATRIOTS!! I HATE THE PATRIOTS!! I HATE THE PATRIOTS!! I HATE THE PATRIOTS!! I HATE THE PATRIOTS!! I HATE THE PATRIOTS!! I HATE THE PATRIOTS!! I HATE THE PATRIOTS!! I HATE THE PATRIOTS!! I HATE THE PATRIOTS!! I HATE THE PATRIOTS!! I HATE THE PATRIOTS!! I HATE THE PATRIOTS!! I HATE THE PATRIOTS!!

Well we are going to break that streak of those lucky hacks when we play them. We will NOT let them break the record of wins in a row.

**** THE PATRIOTS. :evil::evil::evil:

perezferia said:
If you are, then it even proves my point MORE!

That game was pure PAIN to watch.

I am SO GLAD I'm not a Colts' fan, cuz with that Defense SAN DIEGO can put up 30 against them. With Ryan Leaf, even.

AAAAARRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!

I HATE THE PATRIOTS!! I HATE THE PATRIOTS!! I HATE THE PATRIOTS!! I HATE THE PATRIOTS!! I HATE THE PATRIOTS!! I HATE THE PATRIOTS!! I HATE THE PATRIOTS!! I HATE THE PATRIOTS!! I HATE THE PATRIOTS!! I HATE THE PATRIOTS!! I HATE THE PATRIOTS!! I HATE THE PATRIOTS!! I HATE THE PATRIOTS!! I HATE THE PATRIOTS!! I HATE THE PATRIOTS!! I HATE THE PATRIOTS!! I HATE THE PATRIOTS!! I HATE THE PATRIOTS!! I HATE THE PATRIOTS!! I HATE THE PATRIOTS!! I HATE THE PATRIOTS!! I HATE THE PATRIOTS!! I HATE THE PATRIOTS!! I HATE THE PATRIOTS!! I HATE THE PATRIOTS!! I HATE THE PATRIOTS!! I HATE THE PATRIOTS!! I HATE THE PATRIOTS!! I HATE THE PATRIOTS!! I HATE THE PATRIOTS!! I HATE THE PATRIOTS!! I HATE THE PATRIOTS!! I HATE THE PATRIOTS!! I HATE THE PATRIOTS!! I HATE THE PATRIOTS!! I HATE THE PATRIOTS!! I HATE THE PATRIOTS!! I HATE THE PATRIOTS!! I HATE THE PATRIOTS!! I HATE THE PATRIOTS!! I HATE THE PATRIOTS!! I HATE THE PATRIOTS!! I HATE THE PATRIOTS!! I HATE THE PATRIOTS!! I HATE THE PATRIOTS!! I HATE THE PATRIOTS!! I HATE THE PATRIOTS!! I HATE THE PATRIOTS!! I HATE THE PATRIOTS!! I HATE THE PATRIOTS!! I HATE THE PATRIOTS!! I HATE THE PATRIOTS!! I HATE THE PATRIOTS!! I HATE THE PATRIOTS!!

Yo, I apologize if I missed it, but do you hate the Patriots? :huh:

The colts defense just flat out SUCKS.

If tom brady from the 1 yard line runs 98 yards backwards to the other 1 yard line and have a 2nd down and 99, THEY WOULD STILL SCORE!

Dolphin1184 said:
Well we are going to break that streak of those lucky hacks when we play them. We will NOT let them break the record of wins in a row.

**** THE PATRIOTS. :evil::evil::evil:

RIGHT ON, BROTHER!!

Dolphin1184 said:
The colts defense just flat out SUCKS.

If tom brady from the 1 yard line runs 98 yards backwards to the other 1 yard line and have a 2nd down and 99, THEY WOULD STILL SCORE!

If you opened Brady's locker before the game I swear you'd find a pentagram, goat's bllod and him chanting quietly in the corner, NATAS! NATAS! NATAS!

:evil: :evil: :evil:

The Pats have certainly had there fair share of luck in the past. However, last night I think they outplayed the Colts and deserved to win the game. Tom Brady may be the single, most underrated player of all time.

I will say this. No Ted Washington=Good day for RB's. The pats played good, not great, but good. Their D wasn't too impressive(although I do give them props for causing Edge to fumble twice in the red zone, and make Manning make poor decisions.)

The one thing I did get out of the game is the Colts D is really bad.

perezferia said:
If you opened Brady's locker before the game I swear you'd find a pentagram, goat's bllod and him chanting quietly in the corner, NATAS! NATAS! NATAS!

:evil: :evil: :evil:

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

yes!!! the patriots must have sold their souls to the devil :bat:

GOD I HATE THE PATRIOTS!!!!!!! :fire:

luck? u mean like brady thowing the ball 8 yards past his receiver for a gift int,thats luck?? or branch making the worst attempt ever at a punt grab that resulted in a gift turnover?? or the pats shooting themselves in the foot by having a delay of game call on them while they were near the endzone during there first drive,?? you guys realize that there noactual such things as luck dont you? it doesnt literally exist.

those fumbles by edge were CAUSED by pats defenders, edge didnt mysteriously drop the ball. theywere cause by hits from the pats. that int was caused by warren getting great quick pressure and forcing a throw,along with a great play by bruschi to dive and pick that off. all this was caused by solid defense and not the mythical luck. this is like trying to reason with 7 year olds.or bills fans.

you cant stuff the box full of defenders to stop the run when you also have to deal with manning,those receivers and that playaction. you ave to choose wich way you wanna bleed.

give me luck for 16 games in a row....give me luck next week for 17 in a row.

no,just call the Pats a Dynasty

Back
Top Bottom