MERGED 4X: ok its official GOD is a PATS fan / Luck | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED 4X: ok its official GOD is a PATS fan / Luck

How do we know it's the man upstairs that likes the Pats. Personally, I think it is the man downstairs that has their back.

Aw c'mon guys!

The Colts DID NOT deserve to win that game.

You saw the replays of the BS calls on our secondary. Most of it was slight and incidental crapola.

Your secondary has been accused of being even more physical than ours.

If those kind of phantom calls go against you, you'll all be screaming - and with good reason.

Remove your "I hate the Pats" hats for a minute and be impartial. I bet some of you agree most were BS.

They had there fair share of breaks and luck.

But the Colts did all they could to lose that game, 3 turnovers in red zone, sack at the end of the game, best kicker in the league misses a FG...

PatsWin2002 said:
Aw c'mon guys!

You saw the replays of the BS calls on our secondary. Most of it was slight and incidental crapola.

If those kind of phantom calls go against you, you'll all be screaming - and with good reason.

Remove your "I hate the Pats" hats for a minute and be impartial. I bet some of you agree most were BS.
I can agree some were bull****. But i will say one thing that is true to, without Ted Washington your gonna have a long year trying to stop the run. Your run defense has more holes in it than swiss cheese.

finzfan4life said:
I can agree some were bull****. But i will say one thing that is true to, without Ted Washington your gonna have a long year trying to stop the run. Your run defense has more holes in it than swiss cheese.

This is a good point that I can't figure out.

We looked like we did 2 years ago when every good RB ran right through us. Big Ted fixed that problem, but didn't play a lot of the time......yet now he's gone it's the one glaring weakness - yet people want to keep pointing out how little Ted actually played last year.

I understand that people have the freedom of speech, but you don't see me on here preaching to people. That statement was uncalled for and the mods should do something about it.

PatsWin2002 said:
Aw c'mon guys!

The reason they called that PI call in the end zone ,on Samuel I think, was because he faceguarded the colts WR without looking back for the ball. Other than that I didnt see that many pass interference calls but I may have missed one or two. Wether the colts deserved to win or not isnt what we are debating. You have to admit that a guy that has made 37 straight FGs missing a game-tying kick is pretty lucky.

PatsWin2002 said:
This is a good point that I can't figure out.

We looked like we did 2 years ago when every good RB ran right through us. Big Ted fixed that problem, but didn't play a lot of the time......yet now he's gone it's the one glaring weakness - yet people want to keep pointing out how little Ted actually played last year.
It could be psicological...

Then again, it's just one game. Let's wait at least until midseason to see how it works out. That's why I'm not making a lot of this week's game - our OL is still trying to gel, and the running game will probably be nonexistant because of it...

Gotta love football, though.

The alcoholic canadian kicker must have been sober tonight. He would never miss that kick if he was hammered.

Damn, i bet if that was the fins tonight he makes that and then goes onto make a 50+ yarder in overtime. Thats how unlucky the fins are

jesusfreak26 said:
I understand that people have the freedom of speech, but you don't see me on here preaching to people. That statement was uncalled for and the mods should do something about it.
Aw, come on... I belive in God, Christ... I'm not a religious person per se, but I believe... and try to follow the Word...

But that was a funny comment. Sorry, but to me it was. I see nothing wrong with it. It's just a matter of sensitivity, that's all.

VJ1252 said:
The reason they called that PI call in the end zone ,on Samuel I think, was because he faceguarded the colts WR without looking back for the ball. Other than that I didnt see that many pass interference calls but I may have missed one or two. Wether the colts deserved to win or not isnt what we are debating. You have to admit that a guy that has made 37 straight FGs missing a game-tying kick is pretty lucky.
Surely not to him...

But it's not even luck. That's just law of averages. Luck is when you take the ball inside your 5 - twice.

sbh1602 said:
Aw, come on... I belive in God, Christ... I'm not a religious person per se, but I believe... and try to follow the Word...

But that was a funny comment. Sorry, but to me it was. I see nothing wrong with it. It's just a matter of sensitivity, that's all.
Just ignore him. That comment was really funny :D Probably true too :eek::evil:

Back
Top Bottom