MERGED 4X: ok its official GOD is a PATS fan / Luck | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED 4X: ok its official GOD is a PATS fan / Luck

NEW KID On Block

one more opinion has joined this fraternity...

just wanted to say hi..

im a virgin to this site

:D

NEW KID On Block

another opinion has joined the fraternity

just wanted to introduce myself

a virgin to the message board:D

Anyone see the play clock stop at zero but no penalty.

My buddy and I watched the game tonight and saw the clock stop at zero and almost two seconds later Bradey gets the ball.

darkoak said:
My buddy and I watched the game tonight and saw the clock stop at zero and almost two seconds later Bradey gets the ball.

Yup, saw it multiple times............

darkoak said:
What the hell is with that??

Favortism perhaps? You'd think that that would be one of the things officials would be all over considering it doesn't require any running around or physical task to keep track of.

enigmatics said:
Favortism perhaps? You'd think that that would be one of the things officials would be all over considering it doesn't require any running around or physical task to keep track of.
Funny thing is it happens in Foxboro a whole lot.

darkoak said:
Funny thing is it happens in Foxboro a whole lot.

I will definately keep my eye on that when I'm at the bars watchin' football. I seem to recall it a bit last year, especially when the Pats played the Texans last year.

enigmatics said:
I will definately keep my eye on that when I'm at the bars watchin' football. I seem to recall it a bit last year, especially when the Pats played the Texans last year.
Try when they played the Colts in the playoffs.

enigmatics said:
I was at that game, it was absurd. Also interesting to note that it was the same head referee doing that game who did the game tonight. Not sure about the rest of the crew though.

jcaponio said:
I was at that game, it was absurd. Also interesting to note that it was the same head referee doing that game who did the game tonight. Not sure about the rest of the crew though.

Yup .......... it was terrible. I was at the bar thinking "I could only wish we got these kind of gimmes" .........

I Didn't Think It Was POSSIBLE

I really didn't think it was POSSIBLE. I mean, can one football team, and mind you it is a GOOD football team, but can they continue to get the "made a deal with the devil lucky breaks" that made them win 14 games?

I guess the answer is yes.

Three turnovers in the red zone and a missed field goal from a guy that just doesn't miss.

The Patriots ARE NOT A BETTER TEAM than the Colts or a lot of other good teams they'll facer this season, but I'll be damned if they're not the LUCKIEST.

Once again, fate provided them with the miracle fumble or play right at the nick of time. New England should have lost this game by at least 10 points, at least.

Now some of you will argue that you make your own luck. To that I say REALLY?

E. James fumbles TWICE at the goal line?

Vanderjagt MISSES a field goal to tie?

Please. I am now more convinced than ever, the Patriots are just plain lucky hacks and while they are a good football team they're far from great. Any QB, even Fiedler would've looked great against that Colt "D" that couldn't stop anything!

The Patriot defensive front has been exposed (and MAN! Didn't those O Lineman that the Colts have make you drool! I WISHED we had that line, they were pushing those Pats around like shopping carts!!) and the rest of the league now has a game plan for them, run right at them and then play action pass them.

The Colts self destructed every time they passed the 20 yard line, it was DISGUSTING. These Colts have a good offense but in all honesty, they have no heart. Dungy gets too conservative in the red zone and it shows that Manning is playing scared when he's there.

That's why I love my Dolphins. There's something to be said about Dave's approach when we're in the red zone. I mean, one way or another, we at LEAST get the Field Goal. I'm sure lots of you will say TOO MANY TIMES! But hey, if they had run right at them when they were on the 16yd line like Dave would've they wouldn't have gotten sacked.

Dave plays percentages and I for one appreciate that, when it makes sense of course! Not when you're losing by a bunch.

So rooting for these offensively exciting and defensively inept Colts was a good lesson for me. It reminded me of HOW MUCH I LOVE MY DOLPHINS and especially our beloved Defense.

Cuz our offense can improve and WILL improve, with Booker and Gordon here and AJ learning more and more each day I know it!

But that Colt Defense isn't going to get any faster or smarter any time soon, and they have a loooong season in front of them, and Dungy has a lot of explaining to do as to why he didn't bring in any defensive help this year other than a new coordinator.

It was frustrating watching the Caggers, which means unjustly lucky bastard, pull out another victory that they JUST DIDN'T EARN OR DESERVE.

But I'm telling you, it's a deal with the devil.

Pure and simple.

GO PHINS!!

Back
Top Bottom