Merged 4x: Who is the player we Traded for Boston?/Player To Be Named Later/My bet | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged 4x: Who is the player we Traded for Boston?/Player To Be Named Later/My bet

Originally posted by PhinKev
I'm not going to say anything about the trade until this other shoe drops.

If it is Ogun, I'm not going to be happy . . . .

The only way I could see O-gun being involved in this trade, is if we packaged your first and O-gun for hteir first and boston. So no, i HIGLY doubt it's O-gun :) but damnt hat'd be cool (aside from the O-gun part :) )

im doubt it would be fletcher. They have spent their past 2 first rounders on corners, i think they are set their. They do need d-line and wide outs

Re: Who is the player we Traded for Boston?

Originally posted by PrOpAiN
I bet you it's Fletcher, what do you all think?:lol:

IMO, you are dead on. After June 1st we'll trade Fletcher to SD for "past considerations". That gives us some cap savings, which trading him before June 1st would not do.

Maybe David Bowens to S.D. I know some on this board feel he has a lot of potential. He seems to but also seems to be injury prone. I'd rather keep O-Gun and ship D Bo.

I doubt t could be Jay as QBs are by their nature high profile.

I wonder if it is Fletch. That would really be something. Not only would we have gotten a top 5 WR, we would have dumped our trash as well.

Now that would be a nice day's work.

I doubt it's Fiedler

I think the Chargers will trade down now and draft one of the Willliams boys and Rivers. So that would leave Fiedler out.

On the other hand if it was Fiedler that would mean it was possible the Fins would be drafting a QB. :D

I could see it being Fiedler because speilman might want to get rid of him so that Wannstedt couldnt start Fiedler and challange his trade to get Feeley.

I wish, but they said non-high profile. Now, if by non-high profile,they mean not talented then yes, it could be. But if "not high profile" means not in the news...well then, with all the bad Jay Press we're sorely out of luck.

Sorry, i shouldn't be ripping jay at this happy moment. I just have renewed hoep in this organization. They said an un-named player, and SD was talking about wanting Fiedler, which would mean their out of the QB race, and with Volek talking to the bills...well, you get the picture. But down to earth again, We're getting boston!

Originally posted by Graythreat
I wish, but they said non-high profile. Now, if by non-high profile,they mean not talented then yes, it could be. But if "not high profile" means not in the news...well then, with all the bad Jay Press we're sorely out of luck.

Sorry, i shouldn't be ripping jay at this happy moment. I just have renewed hoep in this organization. They said an un-named player, and SD was talking about wanting Fiedler, which would mean their out of the QB race, and with Volek talking to the bills...well, you get the picture. But down to earth again, We're getting boston!

Who's this Boston guy your talking about :lol:

I would defintly bet its a WR. I'm guessing tolver. Just part of business, but i had high hopes for some of our young WRs.

It's gotta be Fletch... He's a gonna anyway, we all know it.

I would hope they wouldn't trade Derrius Thompson... He should be much better next year at the # 3 spot. The guy had a bad season, you take some pressure off of him by adding Boston to the mix.. We have a Lethal recieving core baby! WOOHOO. OMG OMG, I've gotta go clean up now:D

Back
Top Bottom