Merged 4x: Who is the player we Traded for Boston?/Player To Be Named Later/My bet | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged 4x: Who is the player we Traded for Boston?/Player To Be Named Later/My bet

Originally posted by ckparrothead
I'm guessing the phone conversation went something like this...
:roflmao:

good one CK :up:

That doesn't say Flect, it implies he's one of the talked about players, I read this early this morning.

That does not say he IS the player being traded, just says that he was among the players being discussed (which means SPECULATION by the writer.)

The link doesn't say that. All it says is that Fletcher was one of the players discussed.

How is this breaking news? Its not finalized on who will be the PTBL. Its being discussed and Fletcher one of the names that comes up. Heres the quote:

Cornerback Jamar Fletcher, Miami's first-round pick in 2001, is among the players the Dolphins and Chargers have discussed including as the final piece of the deal. Fletcher has struggled throughout his tenure in Miami.

When the final part of the trade happens and the player is traded then its breaking news.

Isn't this something Muck meant about BS breaking news?

I can see now that we're gonna 50 threads of people trying to guess who the player is.

Ozzy rules!!

Originally posted by Danny
I can see now that we're gonna 50 threads of people trying to guess who the player is.

Ozzy rules!!

and half of them will be breaking news.

Originally posted by Danny

Ozzy rules!!

Do the 3 from last night count?:lol:

It gonna be Fletch anyway... He's going to get cut anyhow, we all know this.

If its some consolation to the guy who got duped into thinking he had breaking news, I'm about 90% certain that it will be Fletcher.

I saw, three or four pages ago someone else had my guess, Otis Grigsby. SD has just lost Marcellus Wiley and Grisgby has some promise. But with Taylor, Ogunleye, David Bowens, and Jay Williams in front of him it would be hard for him to develop with us.

It seems to me a former first round draft pick, Fletcher, would have to be considered "high profile". The news report says the player was not "high profile". While I think Fletcher would be a better fit in SD than Miami (what am I saying he would be a better fit on Mars than in Miami), with that disclaimer I think it is someone else.

My second guess would be JR Tolver because of the San Diego connection mentioned earlier. I hope this is not the case, I want to see what development JR makes under Sullivan.

Fletcher was a FIRST ROUND PICK
Boston was a FIRST ROUND PICK

We are giving them Fletcher and a Conditional 6th. I wonder if they will give us a bag of lemons too? We are getting screwed....NOT!!!

What in the Hell is the Chargers FO doing? Last year they give is Junior Seau for a 5th. This year we get Boston for a Conditional 6th and a PTBNL (SCRUB). Wha are we going to get next year from them???

AJ Smith and the entire FO of the SD Chargers are a bunch of fools!

I am going to send the Chargers FO an e-mail that says:

PWNED!

Back
Top Bottom